Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Intrigued by the absence of a human Beorn in all the marketing thus far

thomasofrohan
Lorien

Oct 2 2013, 2:10am

Views: 541
Shortcut
Intrigued by the absence of a human Beorn in all the marketing thus far Can't Post

I've heard reports that the production is very pleased with how Beorn turned out, but we've only seen a few brief shots of him giving chase in his bear form. I never could have imagined that we'd both see and hear Smaug before him!

I have to wonder if he might finally make an appearance in the tv spots...

(This post was edited by thomasofrohan on Oct 2 2013, 2:11am)

Subject User Time
Intrigued by the absence of a human Beorn in all the marketing thus far thomasofrohan Send a private message to thomasofrohan Oct 2 2013, 2:10am
    October 15th duats Send a private message to duats Oct 2 2013, 2:19am
    I think that's the exact reason flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Oct 2 2013, 2:21am
        agree Long Hammer Send a private message to Long Hammer Oct 2 2013, 2:25am
        We'll stay tuned! Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Oct 2 2013, 2:54am
    It's nice we're not revealed everything Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Oct 2 2013, 2:55am
    Totally understand... adnan Send a private message to adnan Oct 2 2013, 4:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.