Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Your Halloween costume?

MaeBeth
Bree

Oct 1 2013, 6:50pm

Views: 662
Shortcut
Your Halloween costume? Can't Post

I love this time of year! I don't have all the pieces yet, but I'm making a 'werecat'. All I have is white cream, black lipstick & youtube. But I'm thinking of doing my face & arms like a white cat (to match a pair of ears & a tail from a few years back) then splattering fake blood with bird feathers (fake of course!) stuck to one hand & a dagger in the other. This is one of those daggers, knives, etc. that have fake blood in them already, so it just kind of sloshes back & forth inside.

I hope it's not too scary, but I wanted to hear other ideas. Do you have anything planned? Please share, & have a happy Halloween!

Also, I'm trying to keep my mind off the DOS trailer...December is too far away right now!Frown

Subject User Time
Your Halloween costume? MaeBeth Send a private message to MaeBeth Oct 1 2013, 6:50pm
    Steampunk Batman Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Oct 1 2013, 7:50pm
    I'll probably just do my usual and be the scariest thing there is: Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Oct 1 2013, 9:03pm
        One costume that showed up at a folk dance Halloween evening... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 1 2013, 11:13pm
            WIN! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Oct 2 2013, 2:15am
                I met a kid.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 2 2013, 5:29pm
            I know who he was! squire Send a private message to squire Oct 2 2013, 3:26am
                Hmmmmm.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 2 2013, 5:27pm
                    I thought... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 3 2013, 2:54am
                        But he was definitely... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Oct 3 2013, 10:07am
                        Just teasing. squire Send a private message to squire Oct 3 2013, 7:23pm
                            I kind of figured it was a clever joke of some kind. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 4 2013, 12:14am
            Excellent! // Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Oct 3 2013, 4:37am
        LOL! :D // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Oct 3 2013, 4:32am
    No Idea Yet... Donry Send a private message to Donry Oct 1 2013, 9:37pm
    Well, dorks we are... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Oct 1 2013, 9:57pm
        A toddler David Tennant Dr. - how cute! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Oct 3 2013, 4:38am
            What was the reward/award? Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Oct 4 2013, 2:08am
                Yes, my sister is awesome :) zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Oct 4 2013, 3:34am
    I answer the door.... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 1 2013, 11:11pm
    These days my costume is put together... Elwen Send a private message to Elwen Oct 2 2013, 5:54pm
    Plague victim MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Oct 6 2013, 1:38am
    I love Halloween! The one time of year when I can let my Inner Child (or whatever it is) run free! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Oct 6 2013, 6:46am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.