Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Oooh...

Lily Fairbairn
Half-elven

Oct 1 2013, 5:37pm

Views: 112
Shortcut
Oooh... [In reply to] Can't Post

What a great idea for a novel! Since I'm nosing about in Roman Britain myself right now, I'll have to look out for this series.

Oddly enough, a writer-friend of mine wrote a very similar novel to Under the Dome at least 20 years ago, perhaps longer---and could never get it published. She just didn't have that magic touch like King, obviously.

Subject User Time
It's the new DoS trailer reading thread! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 2:16pm
    "The Planet in a Pebble" by Jan Zalasiewicz Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Oct 1 2013, 3:18pm
        This sounds like an intriguing premise Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 5:32pm
            Yes, it was very readable Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Oct 1 2013, 5:37pm
    'Memory of Flames' Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Oct 1 2013, 3:31pm
        Ghost stories Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 5:34pm
            Waterloo ghosts Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Oct 1 2013, 6:43pm
                Yes, he saw the tomb Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 6:55pm
                    Even worse... Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Oct 1 2013, 7:04pm
                        Whoa! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 8:24pm
    Still reading Georgette Heyer. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 1 2013, 3:54pm
        True Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 5:35pm
            she's got two basic types of heroine Annael Send a private message to Annael Oct 1 2013, 9:04pm
                Oh, I haven't read Cotillion yet. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 1 2013, 10:26pm
        I think the only novel of hers I've read is "Royal Escape" Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Oct 1 2013, 9:05pm
    The second book in the Dream of Eagles series Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Oct 1 2013, 3:58pm
        Oooh... Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 5:37pm
        "This sword was forged from a fallen star. Antimony impurities make the blade surpassingly brittle and weak." acheron Send a private message to acheron Oct 1 2013, 7:38pm
    Jasper Fforde's "The Last Dragonslayer," same as last week. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Oct 1 2013, 3:59pm
        No need to make reading a job Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 1 2013, 5:42pm
    The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss Annael Send a private message to Annael Oct 1 2013, 9:01pm
        It's a great book! Ciars Send a private message to Ciars Oct 2 2013, 6:55pm
    11/22/63 Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 4 2013, 1:30am
        That would be a heavy book to carry around! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Oct 4 2013, 3:37pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.