Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Intersting idea...

RosieBaggins
Rivendell

Sep 28 2013, 10:54pm

Views: 104
Shortcut
Intersting idea... [In reply to] Can't Post

But I do have the feeling that no matter what, they Saron would have noticed the hobbits anyway, especially when he got to the "Check under the Misty Mountains" part of his To Do list. Eventually, everyone everywhere would have fallen.

My progress so far on my walk to Rivendell
I have traveled 71 miles
I have passed Buckleberry Ferry.
It is 2 miles to the next landmark.
I have 387 miles until I reach Rivendell.

Subject User Time
The Hobbits should have shot Gandalf at first sight! Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Sep 25 2013, 11:21pm
    ‘What, just in time to meet Bilbo?’ said Frodo. ‘Wouldn’t an Orc have suited it better?’ squire Send a private message to squire Sep 25 2013, 11:34pm
        Snap! Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Sep 25 2013, 11:47pm
    Well, I suppose things might have been ok... Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Sep 25 2013, 11:45pm
        Oh dear--first wings, and now fingers (with rings) on Balrogs... Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Sep 26 2013, 2:54pm
            Bells on the giant fuzzy slippers? // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 26 2013, 8:03pm
                With its hair in curlers? // Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Sep 26 2013, 8:41pm
                    ..and ratty bathrobe? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 26 2013, 9:23pm
                For one thing, sador Send a private message to sador Sep 27 2013, 6:06am
                    How very true Sador! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 27 2013, 3:07pm
            If you can command armies and cast potent counter spells, AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Oct 7 2013, 1:51pm
                Not so sure about the Ring CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 7 2013, 9:33pm
                    Good post. Great post in the Istari, Melian, Balrogs etc. thread as well. When I said AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Oct 7 2013, 10:20pm
                        Thanks for clarifying CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 7 2013, 11:31pm
        I once briefly wondered how that last dread bit might have turned out. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Oct 7 2013, 1:38pm
    Wizard wipe out CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Sep 26 2013, 12:49pm
        From the free world's point of view maybe Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Sep 26 2013, 11:09pm
            Maybe he bribed them with free fireworks? CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Sep 26 2013, 11:40pm
                It was tea time? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 26 2013, 11:46pm
                Maybe the conversation was something like Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Sep 27 2013, 11:33pm
            I doubt they would have gone on unnoticed for long, sadly. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 26 2013, 11:46pm
        Indeed Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Sep 27 2013, 11:36pm
        This aruman Send a private message to aruman Sep 29 2013, 3:18pm
    as pointed out by the other well-informed Tolkenites... rangerfromthenorth Send a private message to rangerfromthenorth Sep 26 2013, 2:44pm
    A cat but no Bombadil. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Sep 27 2013, 4:41pm
        They had Bill the pony CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Sep 27 2013, 5:17pm
            A cat is not a pony. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Sep 27 2013, 5:43pm
                Yes, it was suspicious CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Sep 27 2013, 8:35pm
                    "We must take the Pass of Donner....*cough* No wait CARADHRAS! yes that's it.." //." Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 27 2013, 8:43pm
        Yes, I'd have liked a cat. Maybe a descendant of the cats of Queen Bereuthuil *coughs the rest of her name to mask any mispronounciation* AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Oct 7 2013, 1:53pm
            Jackson's Queen Berúthiel reference. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 8 2013, 12:35am
                "The ostler has a tipsy cat Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Oct 8 2013, 5:57pm
    Was Narya involved? dreamflower Send a private message to dreamflower Sep 28 2013, 10:12pm
    Intersting idea... RosieBaggins Send a private message to RosieBaggins Sep 28 2013, 10:54pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.