Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
James Nesbitt says his daughters will play Bard's daughters

demnation
Rohan

Sep 24 2013, 9:42pm

Views: 1104
Shortcut
James Nesbitt says his daughters will play Bard's daughters Can't Post

I thought this was fascinating

http://middleearthnews.com/...lay-bards-daughters/

Just what do PJ and Co have planned for Bard and his (apparently large) family?

"In the beginning the Universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Subject User Time
James Nesbitt says his daughters will play Bard's daughters demnation Send a private message to demnation Sep 24 2013, 9:42pm
    Nepotism is hardly fascinating Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 24 2013, 10:46pm
        I meant from a potential story line perspective demnation Send a private message to demnation Sep 24 2013, 11:02pm
            hahahaha Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Sep 24 2013, 11:06pm
            One is 16, good luck with trying to take roles from Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 24 2013, 11:10pm
            to his credit he never put his kids in more than blink-or-you'll miss them cameo Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 24 2013, 11:14pm
                It's never Fair to attack Families... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Sep 24 2013, 11:58pm
                    I'm not attacking families, I'm attacking nepotism Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 25 2013, 11:03am
                        Is this really an issue? Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Sep 25 2013, 12:18pm
                            I see that now and I agree Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 25 2013, 12:20pm
                                The funny thing is... tolktolk Send a private message to tolktolk Sep 25 2013, 2:13pm
                Wouldn't putting Bloom or Lilly's kids be the same thing? Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Sep 25 2013, 12:27am
                    True Ziggy Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 25 2013, 1:57am
                    Not the same for babies Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 25 2013, 10:49am
                        How is it not the same? Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Sep 26 2013, 12:13am
                Oh, I think Phillipa Boyens' son did a great job in TTT... Patty Send a private message to Patty Sep 25 2013, 1:36am
            What makes you think he hasn't? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Sep 25 2013, 7:32am
                I think it is in fact Bard's daughter who's being healed by Tauriel DeadRabbits Send a private message to DeadRabbits Sep 25 2013, 7:48am
                    I think this is very likely. Though ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 25 2013, 8:24am
                        You're right, but... DeadRabbits Send a private message to DeadRabbits Sep 25 2013, 8:36am
                            that was from me... boldog Send a private message to boldog Sep 25 2013, 9:40am
                            The names are in the Annual/Almanac, just not in the EMPIRE magazine article. :-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 25 2013, 9:42am
    It was take your kids to work day on The Hobbit! Noria Send a private message to Noria Sep 25 2013, 2:26pm
    I don't necessarily mind Bard being given three children Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Sep 25 2013, 2:35pm
        Going by Evans and Nesbitt&Bell kids age Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Sep 25 2013, 3:55pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.