Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
May I claim the Gates of Gondolin please?

Brethil
Half-elven

Sep 18 2013, 5:34pm

Views: 132
Shortcut
May I claim the Gates of Gondolin please? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you, Schedule Master!

(I particularly like your Schedule Master Staff, as pictured. So everyone had better behave.) LaughLaughLaugh

Is there a Tolkien topic that you have wanted to look into more deeply, and write about your thoughts on it? If so, we'd like to hear from you for the next TORn Amateur Symposium- coming in November. Happy writing!

Subject User Time
Unfinished Tales discussion sign-up Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Sep 17 2013, 11:23pm
    I'm not actually signing up per se... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 17 2013, 11:48pm
    Just so that you are aware.... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Sep 18 2013, 8:40am
        wouldn't it make more sense Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Sep 18 2013, 1:44pm
            Some overlap will be fine Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 18 2013, 5:26pm
    May I claim the Gates of Gondolin please? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 18 2013, 5:34pm
        It's all yours, Brethil! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Sep 19 2013, 9:59pm
            Thankee! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 20 2013, 3:16am
    Time span? CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Sep 26 2013, 9:01pm
        Good point on time stretch CG... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 26 2013, 9:16pm
        As you may have noticed Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Oct 1 2013, 2:57am
            We *have* missed seeing you around Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 1 2013, 3:33am
                Mikah raises hand... Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Oct 1 2013, 11:03pm
                    Thanks Mikah! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 2 2013, 12:05am
                        We shall be using the posted schedule: per the Schedule Master Ardamire Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 4 2013, 3:48pm
            i'll do the mariner's wife Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 4 2013, 4:18pm
            i'm confused Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 4 2013, 4:21pm
                Great section - it will be reserved for you Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 4 2013, 4:35pm
                    Am reposting the sign-up thread for UT to keep it on top BTW. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 4 2013, 4:36pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.