Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
The Masqueraders is my favorite Heyer.

RosieLass
Valinor

Sep 18 2013, 4:59pm

Views: 89
Shortcut
The Masqueraders is my favorite Heyer. [In reply to] Can't Post

I also enjoyed her contemporary mystery series.

There are a handful of Georgette Heyer audiobooks, narrated by Richard Armitage, but I just can't bring myself to get them. Even the prospect of listening to that voice can't overcome my phobia of...abridged books. <shudder>

"BOTH [political] extremes are dangerous. But more dangerous are team fanboys who think all the extremists are on the OTHER side." (CNN reader comment)

It is always those with the fewest sensible things to say who make the loudest noise in saying them. --Precious Ramotswe (Alexander McCall Smith)

Subject User Time
It's the middle-of-September reading thread! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Sep 17 2013, 2:47pm
    Phillip Pullman's "The Tiger in the Well" Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 17 2013, 3:20pm
        I've seen the first two books dramatized Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Sep 17 2013, 4:05pm
            I missed that! Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 18 2013, 3:06pm
    Well, thank heavens Annael reads for fun. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Sep 18 2013, 4:06pm
        I need to try Heyer again Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Sep 18 2013, 4:21pm
        You read two of my favorite Heyers: Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Sep 18 2013, 4:51pm
            All those are on my "favorites" list Annael Send a private message to Annael Sep 18 2013, 9:52pm
                Freddy Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Sep 18 2013, 10:38pm
        The Masqueraders is my favorite Heyer. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Sep 18 2013, 4:59pm
    Some of y'all recommended Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Sep 18 2013, 6:03pm
    I finished "The Book Thief" Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Sep 18 2013, 9:43pm
        A "kindly" Death? Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Sep 19 2013, 2:26pm
            My next read is going *very* slowly. It may not be less depressing. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Sep 19 2013, 3:14pm
                Very ambitious! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Sep 19 2013, 3:25pm
                Impressive. Most impressive. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Sep 19 2013, 3:52pm
                    I learned a smattering of Greek as a teen Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Sep 19 2013, 4:03pm
                        Engineering major here Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Sep 19 2013, 4:39pm
                            I had an ancient textbook Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Sep 19 2013, 4:59pm
    Re-reading Gene Wolfe's 'The Book of the New Sun' Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Sep 19 2013, 1:38pm
        Gene Wolfe! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Sep 19 2013, 2:27pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.