AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Sep 13 2013, 11:17am

Post #1 of 7 (816 views)
Shortcut
Dragoncon Hobbit cast panels Can't Post

http://middleearthnews.com/2013/09/06/the-hobbit-panel-1-at-dragon-con/

http://middleearthnews.com/2013/09/06/the-hobbit-panel-2-at-dragon-con/

(This post was edited by AncalagontheBlack on Sep 13 2013, 11:21am)

MomoftheShire
Rivendell

Sep 13 2013, 2:18pm

Post #2 of 7 (395 views)
Shortcut
Thank you! [In reply to] Can't Post

What lovely vids! Hysterical too. You may have to put a "no liquids around your computer" warning on this!

Kim
Valinor

Sep 13 2013, 11:52pm

Post #3 of 7 (225 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for sharing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those were really fun to watch. I love how so many of the actors are doing cons and how the different combinations bring out different Q&A chemistry.

Cirashala
Valinor

Sep 14 2013, 3:05pm

Post #4 of 7 (183 views)
Shortcut
those guys were a hoot! [In reply to] Can't Post

I especially loved the part about Azog's "relationship" with his warg Laugh

Oh, and the calibration....

Funny, I never would have thought that "Azog" would be played by such a hilarious and personable person!

Those three cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!

Race is meaningless. We all bleed red-no matter who or what we are. What matters is the heart. For each race has those with good hearts and those with bad hearts. You have a good heart. You do not deserve to die.

Old Toby
Grey Havens

Sep 14 2013, 6:20pm

Post #5 of 7 (164 views)
Shortcut
Yes, Manu is so funny! [In reply to] Can't Post

He seems like such a nice, down to earth kind of guy too. (Not to mention hunky!) This panel was very entertaining. I would have loved to have been there!

"Age is always advancing and I'm fairly sure it's up to no good." Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher)

Lio
Lorien

Sep 14 2013, 11:13pm

Post #6 of 7 (138 views)
Shortcut
Clickable links of Dragoncon Hobbit cast panels [In reply to] Can't Post

These really are great! I've made the links clickable to make things more convenient:

http://middleearthnews.com/...nel-1-at-dragon-con/

http://middleearthnews.com/2013/09/06/the-hobbit-panel-2-at-dragon-con/

Now no one has an excuse not to watch them! Wink

My favourite has got to Part 5 of the first panel. Orc fangirl pride, baby! (Too bad it gets cut off at the end, though. Frown I don't suppose there's a full version available somewhere?)

Dwalin Balin Kili Fili Dori Nori Ori Oin Gloin Bifur Bofur Bombur Thorin

Orcs are mammals!

"Don't laugh at the Dwarves because they will mess you up." — Dean O'Gorman (Fili)

Want to chat? AIM me at Yami Liokaiser!

MrCere
Sr. Staff

Sep 16 2013, 7:56am

Post #7 of 7 (115 views)
Shortcut
One thing that is awesome [In reply to] Can't Post

TORn gets on the ground at Dragon Con. Greendragon and Deej and this year Thor work their bums off to host a table and volunteer for great parties and events. Justin drives on the Road to Dragon Con across the country and live streams Dragon Con itself. I organize the Tolkien Track and moderate the panels. Middle-earth network records it and posts the links of the content - for profit! Angelic

Somebody is smarter than we are.

I have no choice but to believe in free will.

The cake is a lie
The cake is a lie
The cake is a lie

My blog

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.