Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
We wants a new vlog, preciousss....

Cirashala
Grey Havens

Sep 11 2013, 8:18pm

Post #1 of 10 (1352 views)
Shortcut
We wants a new vlog, preciousss.... Can't Post

we needs it..... Wink

So, it's been a while since pickups were finished, and I am sure they are rushing a bit for DOS to finish, but does anyone think there will even BE another vlog?

They have shown us an awful lot with the...what was it? 13? 15 vlogs? I lost count.....

I really am hoping for another one (I can't get enough spoilers....I was HEAVILY spoiled with AUJ, and STILL saw it 20 times in theaters- PJ and WB, I hope you're reading this....Wink)

For those of us who aren't avoiding spoilers, when do you think/know/etc when the next vlog is coming, or if there is going to be one?

Or a promo pic, or something.....

come on guys, we have to have something to do for the next 91 days or however long it is.....

Race is meaningless. We all bleed red-no matter who or what we are. What matters is the heart. For each race has those with good hearts and those with bad hearts. You have a good heart. You do not deserve to die.

Ardamírë
Valinor

Sep 11 2013, 8:34pm

Post #2 of 10 (690 views)
Shortcut
There should be another. [In reply to] Can't Post

PJ did say at the end of the last one that there would be another one after pickups were completed. So we should be expecting one at some point. I'm eagerly awaiting it!

'Twas in the Land of Willows that I heard th'unfathomed breath
Of the Horns of Ylmir calling - and shall hear them till my death.

Voronwë_the_Faithful
Valinor

Sep 11 2013, 10:20pm

Post #3 of 10 (579 views)
Shortcut
While I think there probably will be another one [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think we can count on it, just because Jackson said so in the last one. And not because I think that Sir Peter is a lyin', cheatin' charlatan; I don't think that at all. I just know that conditions can change rapidly. Hence the fact that we are still waiting for the answers to the 20 questions. Tongue

'But very bright were the stars upon the margin of the world, when at times the clouds about the West were drawn aside.'

The Hall of Fire

LordotRings93
Rohan

Sep 11 2013, 10:25pm

Post #4 of 10 (667 views)
Shortcut
Sept. 22nd [In reply to] Can't Post

Hobbit Day, and, like last year, they released a new trailer, so we can expect a new DOS trailer or vlog that day, but I'm hoping more for a trailer. Vlogs are nice, but nothing beats ACTUAL footage.

Lover of Medieval Fantasy
"I know what I must do. It's just... I'm afraid to do it."

AinurOlorin
Half-elven

Sep 11 2013, 11:40pm

Post #5 of 10 (566 views)
Shortcut
Probably the vlog this month, on that date, followed by the trailer in October, [In reply to] Can't Post

October will also see the wide release and promotion of An Unexpected on HBO. November will be heavy promotion of trailers, and EE An Unexpected, which will also promote Desolation.

In Reply To
Hobbit Day, and, like last year, they released a new trailer, so we can expect a new DOS trailer or vlog that day, but I'm hoping more for a trailer. Vlogs are nice, but nothing beats ACTUAL footage.

"Hear me, hounds of Sauron, Gandalf is here! Fly if you value your foul skins, I will shrivel you from tail to snout if you step within this circle!"

"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

MomoftheShire
Rivendell

Sep 12 2013, 1:32am

Post #6 of 10 (512 views)
Shortcut
YESSSS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Silmaril
Lorien

Sep 12 2013, 8:29am

Post #7 of 10 (420 views)
Shortcut
IT IS TIME!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

please give us something! AUJ vblogs series was amazing! thought it would be the same with DOS. no comic con interviews...

Old Pilgrim
Rivendell

Sep 12 2013, 1:04pm

Post #8 of 10 (341 views)
Shortcut
It would be nice [In reply to] Can't Post

to get something new from DoS. I also think that we can expect vlogs and trailer in the upcomming weeks as there are only three months till December.

Silwen_Peredhil
Rivendell

Sep 12 2013, 5:52pm

Post #9 of 10 (266 views)
Shortcut
I would hope they will have something for Tolkien Week [In reply to] Can't Post

As others are saying around about 22 Sept I think we should start being on the lookout for a new trailer or vlog - or even both. They did do that last year and I thought that would be an ideal time since we haven't had anything new much about DOS. A new promo pic would be nice as well. Wink

What's this? A Ranger caught off his guard?

Ardamírë
Valinor

Sep 12 2013, 8:16pm

Post #10 of 10 (207 views)
Shortcut
This is very true [In reply to] Can't Post

And, actually, I was thinking the exact same thing while posting that. I was just giving the same information that we ourselves have been given.

Speaking of the remaining 19 questions, Peter hasn't forgotten about them! There is still hope! Wink

'Twas in the Land of Willows that I heard th'unfathomed breath
Of the Horns of Ylmir calling - and shall hear them till my death.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.