The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Azog vs Bolg

boldog
Rohan

Sep 8 2013, 11:25am

Post #1 of 5 (1002 views)
Shortcut
Azog vs Bolg Can't Post

let the father and son battle it out!! who is the stronger in your eyes. (we havnt seen much of bolg yet in the movieverse, so there is still uncertainty) but who do you think is the stronger in the movies??

"fingolfin looked up in grief to see what evil morgoth had done to maedhros"

LordotRings93
Rohan

Sep 9 2013, 12:08pm

Post #2 of 5 (790 views)
Shortcut
Definitely Azog [In reply to] Can't Post

Bolg looks boss, of course, but Azog's just a badass, which I can't stress enough around here. Tongue I can definitely see him crushing Bolg, although it'd be an interesting fight.

Lover of Medieval Fantasy
"I know what I must do. It's just... I'm afraid to do it."

Salmacis81
Tol Eressea

Sep 9 2013, 12:49pm

Post #3 of 5 (794 views)
Shortcut
We haven't yet seen Bolg in action... [In reply to] Can't Post

...but since Azog's very presence in AUJ was almost enough to put me off the film, I'd love to see Bolg (or anyone else) wipe the floor with him.

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Sep 9 2013, 1:12pm

Post #4 of 5 (816 views)
Shortcut
Old & Crafty beats the Young & Strong [In reply to] Can't Post

Azog. "I taught you everything you know, boy. But not everything that I know!" The old and crafty cheat.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Sep 9 2013, 1:13pm)

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Sep 10 2013, 12:53am

Post #5 of 5 (879 views)
Shortcut
Either [In reply to] Can't Post

Azog would win, or Bolg, or it would result in a tie.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.