Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
*sympathizes*

Roheryn
Grey Havens

Sep 8 2013, 10:49am

Views: 107
Shortcut
*sympathizes* [In reply to] Can't Post

I've finally discovered what massive piles of washing are good for (besides a nice place for the cats to catch a nap): a fantastic excuse to watch Robin Hood. Give me four loads of laundry, and I'll happily sit on the couch folding for an hour, watching Sir Guy strutting around in that black leather outfit of his...

Subject User Time
Should I Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 5:22am
    Watch the second half of Fellowship Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 5:55am
        It is indeed a truth Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 6:08am
            Yeah, *looks at massive pile of washing awaiting folding* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 6:17am
                Oh dear Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 6:35am
                    Um, Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 6:55am
                        I really wish Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 7:07am
                            Oh yes! Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 7:09am
                                This is the most ridiculous thread Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 7:13am
                                    LOL Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 7:18am
                                        Actually, it's a thread about fashion Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 7:40am
                                            ROFL Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 7:44am
                                So I open my newspaper this morning and... Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 6:05pm
                                    *whimpers* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 9 2013, 12:55am
                                        You are not alone... Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 9 2013, 7:25am
                        Speaking of misdirected undergarments... Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Sep 8 2013, 10:46am
                            *grins* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 12:43pm
                            Earned any points?? elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Sep 8 2013, 3:25pm
                *sympathizes* Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Sep 8 2013, 10:49am
                    hmm Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 12:40pm
                    There's only one thing better than watching Sir Guy... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Sep 8 2013, 6:41pm
    I've been off the threads for quite some time, and I must say... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Sep 8 2013, 7:16am
        *runs in... HUGS!!!* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 7:20am
            *Hugs back* eeeeeeep! BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Sep 8 2013, 7:51am
        Welcome to The House of Elrond Starling Send a private message to Starling Sep 8 2013, 7:44am
            Hehe... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Sep 8 2013, 7:55am
                Shouldn't that be... Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 7:58am
                    XD BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Sep 8 2013, 8:02am
                        One skein to rule them all Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 8 2013, 8:08am
                            I'm reading this in threaded mode - seems appropriate! // Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Sep 8 2013, 4:12pm
                        Helpless chortllng Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Sep 8 2013, 5:08pm
                            No...No... Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 9 2013, 12:59am
                                The Tickle Squirrel will not avail you, Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Sep 9 2013, 1:18am
                                    But the tickle squirrel Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 9 2013, 1:26am
                                        Oh my gosh!! Where did you find that! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Sep 9 2013, 1:44am
                                        Watch out Kel. Ethel is ready to pelt your squirrels with those phasers. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Sep 9 2013, 2:12am
                                            Do you think we should form a support group? // Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Sep 9 2013, 8:13am
            Have you got any of those nice shiny tiaras? elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Sep 8 2013, 3:19pm
            Haw! :D Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Sep 8 2013, 5:04pm
        Hahahahahahah!!! :D Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Sep 8 2013, 5:00pm
            Dior BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Sep 8 2013, 6:39pm
    Aha! That could be the name Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Sep 8 2013, 4:56pm
    I can see that. Mat Send a private message to Mat Sep 9 2013, 2:55pm
        Or a baseball stadium... cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Sep 9 2013, 5:51pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.