Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Was Radagast meant to be in Rivendell in AUJ?

morro91
Bree

Sep 8 2013, 4:20am

Views: 1060
Shortcut
Was Radagast meant to be in Rivendell in AUJ? Can't Post

I'm sure this has been spotted before, but I couldn't find anything in the quick search I did. If its been put before, apologies.

In A Hobbits Tale documentary, if you pause on some images of Radagast they seem to show him in Rivendell:

http://i.imgur.com/1fB9ro5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hSmwtEK.jpg

The first shows him in the Rivendell area that the dwarves stay at. The second is more based on the fact that Elrond (in the background) seems to be wearing the same costume as he did in AUJ.

If he was, what was he going to do there (he obviously wasn't part of the White Council) and why did they ultimately remove him?

Subject User Time
Was Radagast meant to be in Rivendell in AUJ? morro91 Send a private message to morro91 Sep 8 2013, 4:20am
    I never noticed those. Mooseboy018 Send a private message to Mooseboy018 Sep 8 2013, 5:25am
    Could it just be... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Sep 8 2013, 7:48am
        i imagine NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Sep 8 2013, 8:45am
            I agree morro91 Send a private message to morro91 Sep 8 2013, 8:51am
                I really hope that Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Sep 10 2013, 6:20am
    I don't think that Radagast was meant to be in Rivendell when the company was there. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Sep 8 2013, 11:52am
        It may be of no consequence, just same set area and off camera interactions, However, this seems most likely to me if AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Sep 8 2013, 10:15pm
    Interesting pictures Old Pilgrim Send a private message to Old Pilgrim Sep 9 2013, 5:34pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.