Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
More signs of LotR induced insanity

RangerLady23
Lorien

Aug 31 2013, 4:51pm

Views: 188
Shortcut
More signs of LotR induced insanity Can't Post

So the other evening I sat down to watch the first Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey Jr. and I am getting something to drink, letting the dogs out, etc., while the previews are playing and all of a sudden I look back and there is a really familiar view of the New Line Cinema logo and some vaguely familiar music {wink}. It was a preview for when the Theatrical Versions were coming out on Blu-Ray and i was so thrilled! I have seen these movies how many times? Hundreds? And still I felt goose bumps and my heart was racing so I must be a true geek! It made my evening plus I thought the movie itself was really good too. If there was any doubt I am a die hard Ringer it is gone now!!!! Wink

Subject User Time
More signs of LotR induced insanity RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Aug 31 2013, 4:51pm
    I geeky handclapped like a lunatic at the DOS trailer Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Sep 4 2013, 4:15pm
        I think we should all start saying "Bard" at that spot Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Sep 4 2013, 4:19pm
            That would be great! Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Sep 4 2013, 9:42pm
                how perfectly meta! Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Sep 6 2013, 1:51pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.