Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Fili vs Kili

Cirashala
Gondor

Aug 16 2013, 6:46pm

Views: 242
Shortcut
Fili vs Kili Can't Post

Ok, so we can assume this is a sparring match, because I doubt very seriously these two would ever actually fight each other Wink (unless it's fighting each other to get to be the first to attack the hordes of fangirls and shippers on the sidelines Tongue)

Also assume that any projectile thrown/shot won't kill them.

Bow, knife and sword, vs twin swords and throwing daggers/axes.

Both have distance weapons, and both have close combat weapons.

Both have trained for nearly the same amount of time, and likely trained by the same people.

Kili is tall, lithe and agile, but Fili is stronger.

They are both familiar with each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Also assume that the word "win" means disarm completely.

Who would win the match?

Tauriel (as her hair catches during BO5A)- Ah, now I understand why you keep your beard so short, master Kili!
Kili: Um, because it grows slowly? (glares at her for perceived insult)
Tauriel: Because your arrows don't get tangled in your *^%*(^$%* beard every time you shoot! (more curses as it gets further tangled)
Kili: Um, YEAH! That's it! That's why I keep my beard short! (strides off triumphantly with a huge grin on his face, still shooting arrows as the cursing and tangles continues behind him)

Tauriel keeps fighting the tangles on the battlefield long after Dain takes the throne and Dale is rebuilt. Frodo takes the ring to Morder and once Sauron is defeated she FINALLY gets the last arrow out.

(This post was edited by Cirashala on Aug 16 2013, 6:47pm)

Subject User Time
Fili vs Kili Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Aug 16 2013, 6:46pm
    Probably about even, generally, but Fili by a smidge. Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Aug 17 2013, 1:01pm
    I have no idea. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Aug 18 2013, 2:14am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.