Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Storm Over Gondolin - New Silmarillion Fan Film

rings7
Rohan

Aug 6 2013, 6:41pm

Views: 362
Shortcut
Storm Over Gondolin - New Silmarillion Fan Film Can't Post

They´re making a film based on the Silmarillion story called Storm Over Gondolin. No problems with Tolkien State here? Any thoughts?

Here´s the site of the movie

http://www.stormovergondolin.com/

Subject User Time
Storm Over Gondolin - New Silmarillion Fan Film rings7 Send a private message to rings7 Aug 6 2013, 6:41pm
    I read about this the other day malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Aug 6 2013, 6:58pm
    Great! Nira Send a private message to Nira Aug 6 2013, 10:36pm
        Same here. I can't wait. Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 7 2013, 2:48am
            Weeeee!! Me too! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Aug 7 2013, 2:51am
                I just hope we eventually get to see it, unlike another fan film… Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 7 2013, 6:22pm
                    I definitely hope that does not happen! // Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Aug 7 2013, 9:59pm
                    That other fan film Eriol Gurner Send a private message to Eriol Gurner Aug 13 2013, 2:19pm
                        No. I wasn't referring to Born of Hope, a film which I very much enjoyed. I was referring to… Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 13 2013, 8:15pm
    6 haarp Send a private message to haarp Dec 8 2013, 4:49pm
        :-( rings7 Send a private message to rings7 Dec 9 2013, 3:03am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.