Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The Hobbit pre-order on Amazon.co.uk

Radagast-Aiwendil
Gondor

Aug 4 2013, 1:16pm

Views: 844
Shortcut
The Hobbit pre-order on Amazon.co.uk Can't Post

So that I see that you can currently pre-order The Hobbit EE on Amazon.com, but there is currently no such option on Amazon.co.uk-all it says "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available". When, I wonder out o sheer curiosity, will it become available on the UK site? I don't mean to sound impatient but I want to pre-order as soon as possible and the fact that DVD release schedules often treat the British as second-class citizens is somewhat annoying at times (e.g. when the TE was released on the 8th of April in the UK whilst the U.S. release was in March-and yes, I know other countries had to wait longer).

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."-Gandalf

Subject User Time
The Hobbit pre-order on Amazon.co.uk Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Aug 4 2013, 1:16pm
    Does it matter? Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Aug 4 2013, 2:13pm
        Their mistake is releasing it for digital download on 22nd October (UK) ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 4 2013, 2:23pm
            Why is this a mistake? Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Aug 4 2013, 2:40pm
                Of course I won't be looking. I haven't watched the Elrond and Bilbo scene. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 4 2013, 2:53pm
                    Offering downloads earlier seems common practice Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Aug 4 2013, 3:18pm
                    I agree Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Aug 4 2013, 7:06pm
            No secret Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Aug 4 2013, 8:44pm
        I want to know when pre-ordering starts, cause I think the UK version might be slightly different QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Aug 4 2013, 3:47pm
            About the statue... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Aug 4 2013, 5:24pm
            Indeed... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Aug 4 2013, 7:46pm
                It doesn't make sense to me Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 4 2013, 8:22pm
                    Very few things make sense to me..... ;-) dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 4 2013, 10:02pm
                        That's what I meant TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Aug 5 2013, 8:22am
    I feel your pain, Radagast-AIwendil Noria Send a private message to Noria Aug 4 2013, 7:27pm
        Can you post a link to it?.... diedye Send a private message to diedye Aug 15 2013, 2:30pm
    Just to add to the confusion... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Aug 4 2013, 9:42pm
    You can get it in Germany... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Aug 5 2013, 1:23pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.