Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Beorn's Servents?

Bombadil
Half-elven

Aug 4 2013, 5:40am

Views: 1270
Shortcut
Beorn's Servents? Can't Post

THAT is gunna be tricky!
Dogs on their HindLegs?

REALLY?
What do you expect to see?

Bomby has No Clue...

Subject User Time
Beorn's Servents? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 5:40am
    I am hoping that PJ just ignores this bit. This was the part of the book that I hated most. emre43 Send a private message to emre43 Aug 4 2013, 7:30am
        very possible Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Aug 4 2013, 7:40am
    But I do want to see it Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Aug 4 2013, 7:57am
        Yes dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 4 2013, 8:28am
            I hope they are in the films, in some capacity anyway. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 4 2013, 10:14am
                Okay about the HUGE BEES?... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 11:04am
                Yeah, this I could handle Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Aug 4 2013, 6:01pm
                    Agreed! especially if the ARE Male Dogs...? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 7:27pm
    Yes Indeedy IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Aug 4 2013, 5:53pm
        TDoS has.. Wonderful 3D Flyin' Thingies! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 8:40pm
        I for one angelclaw Send a private message to angelclaw Aug 7 2013, 4:08am
    Hope this is in malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Aug 4 2013, 9:04pm
        MAC you Win! "Azog, the Fork Monster" HaHahA!/// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 10:27pm
            shish ka bob king Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Aug 5 2013, 2:05am
        Radagast's bird poo Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Aug 6 2013, 8:40pm
    I too would be surprised if Beornís servants are in DoS Noria Send a private message to Noria Aug 7 2013, 12:12pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.