Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Bomby,

Starling
Half-elven

Aug 2 2013, 7:40am

Views: 183
Shortcut
Bomby, [In reply to] Can't Post

I would like to make a small contribution to the memory of your Goldberry. Would you let me plant something in my garden for her? That way she would have a little piece of New Zealand earth to call her own.
Did she have any favourites? My garden is not very big, but there is definitely a space for something to grow in Goldberry's memory. Smile

Subject User Time
Sooo. wish Bomby's Goldberry could have been here with us... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 1 2013, 9:46pm
    I'm sure your Goldberry would have loved all of this too! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Aug 1 2013, 10:08pm
    During Goldberry's Decline..the BEST Therapy was... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 1 2013, 11:02pm
        Maybe sharing it helps ease your burden? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Aug 2 2013, 12:51am
        No burden at all ^^ bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Aug 2 2013, 1:05am
        You will both be in my prayers. Luinnár Send a private message to Luinnár Aug 2 2013, 1:11am
        She had a dream Bombi. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 2 2013, 2:27am
            Thang You Berry Buch.. Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 4:16am
        *warm hug* Oh... I'm so sorry... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 2 2013, 4:42pm
    I'm so very sorry, Bomby Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Aug 2 2013, 4:28am
        What Happens when someone SAILS into the West? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 7:02am
            I will be honored Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Aug 2 2013, 3:49pm
    Bomby, Starling Send a private message to Starling Aug 2 2013, 7:40am
        Lupine's were Goldberry's Favorites Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 12:53pm
            Leave it with me, Starling Send a private message to Starling Aug 2 2013, 7:14pm
                Missing someone does come in WAVES? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 7:35pm
                    Oh yes Starling Send a private message to Starling Aug 2 2013, 8:10pm
                        Starling, Darling...Jus' flew over Matamata agian! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 9:15pm
                    Te Tapui Scenic Reserve near Hobbiton Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Aug 2 2013, 9:23pm
                        "From the Eternal Ashes, always Springs HOPE" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 10:43pm
                        Lissuin, does that mean that the Whole Forest? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 3 2013, 10:44am
                            This Vision is crystalizing more each day... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 3 2013, 3:15pm
                                That's a lovely vision Bomby...! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Aug 3 2013, 3:31pm
                                I am in Bombi silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 3 2013, 3:31pm
                                    Sil...we are so Sympatico! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 3 2013, 4:31pm
                                        From Bomby's years here, it seems that there are only about Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 3 2013, 6:56pm
                                            This Thought jus' came to me! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 3 2013, 7:27pm
                                        My dream Bombi was to NZ. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 3 2013, 7:22pm
                                Don't talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it! Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Aug 3 2013, 8:52pm
                                    Uh!... Oh!.... another Flash from Valinor! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 3 2013, 10:48pm
                                        Weeeeeeeeel, maybe not. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Aug 3 2013, 10:59pm
                                            Don't Think it would Hurt if.. Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 1:07am
                                                Glad to see it. Cheers, Gaffer!// Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Aug 4 2013, 1:12am
                                                    " The Love you Take, is EQUAL to the Love you Make" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 4 2013, 1:02pm
    Bomby Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 2 2013, 1:41pm
        Goldberry would have been 73 years old this December... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 2 2013, 3:23pm
            you are so lovely. *more hugs* // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 2 2013, 4:44pm
    For Goldberry Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Aug 2 2013, 7:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.