Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Actually those are the signs of all those heavenly virgins

silneldor
Half-elven

Jul 27 2013, 12:54pm

Views: 104
Shortcut
Actually those are the signs of all those heavenly virgins [In reply to] Can't Post

waiting for the martyr bombers to do their...duty.

Those undulatus asperatus clouds are really amazing Magpie. They just do not seem real, as if photo-faking is going on. Sort of like northern lights in cloud form.

Thanks for this.

''Sam put his ragged orc-cloak under his master's head, and covered them both with the grey robe of Lorien; and as he did so his thoughts went out to that fair land, and to the Elves, and he hoped that the cloth woven by their hands might have some virtue to keep them hidden beyond all hope in this wilderness of fear...But their luck held, and for the rest of that day they met no living or moving thing; and when night fell they vanished into the darkess of Mordor.'' - - -rotk, chapter III

Faerie contains many things besides elves and fays and besides dwarfs, witches, trolls, giants or dragons; it holds the seas, the sun, the moon, the sky; and the earth, and all things that are one in it: tree and bird, water and stone, wine and bread, and ourselves, mortal men, when we are enchanted."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Subject User Time
oh Daniel... and all you other weather watchers Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 26 2013, 8:59pm
    Simply beautiful! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 26 2013, 9:30pm
        oh... those wave clouds are beautiful Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 26 2013, 9:33pm
        The waves always start collapsing before I can get a photo. Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Jul 27 2013, 2:58am
            Moving on... Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Jul 27 2013, 3:15am
                I will add one silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jul 27 2013, 3:54am
                    I love that one! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 27 2013, 9:15am
                        Man, the last two give me the willies silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jul 27 2013, 12:27pm
                        Another cloud picture elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jul 27 2013, 5:28pm
                        And another sunset picture! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jul 27 2013, 5:40pm
                        Those Barrow Downs type ones are so atmospheric (and creepy!) // elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jul 27 2013, 5:41pm
                        Here's my over-the-rainbow photo. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 27 2013, 7:32pm
                    Ok, one more. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jul 27 2013, 11:06pm
                        I bet we could totally spam this thread. =) Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Jul 28 2013, 5:20pm
    Actually those are the signs of all those heavenly virgins silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jul 27 2013, 12:54pm
    We had clouds that color a month ago, but not mammatus Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 27 2013, 7:25pm
        I don't know if you've caught news of any of the red dust storms that have hit Australia Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 27 2013, 8:14pm
            Wow, that's spooky. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 27 2013, 8:25pm
    Thanks for everyone sharing their photos Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 27 2013, 8:15pm
    Great photos! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jul 27 2013, 9:02pm
        One of the most majestic clouds ever DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 28 2013, 9:40am
            "Majestic" sounds good to me Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jul 28 2013, 2:31pm
            Those Fallstreak Holes are amazing Daniel Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jul 28 2013, 3:20pm
    Psst Magpie silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Aug 1 2013, 11:32am
        that must have been thrilling Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Aug 1 2013, 1:45pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.