Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
That's a wrap! PJ- I salute you!

~Delta~
The Shire

Jul 26 2013, 2:24pm

Views: 1450
Shortcut
That's a wrap! PJ- I salute you! Can't Post

So the Hobbit has finally wrapped, fighting through the, erm, "inclement weather" to reach it's conclusion. I feel sad! But how awesome were PJ's update blogs for the final day! Such a great insight into the filming process for these amazing films. But with the promise of EE's for DOS and TABA, maybe PJ's cogs will start turning in post-production for additional snippets and pick-ups.

I just feel in awe of this world that Tolkien created and PJ brought to life before our eyes, that swept every fantasy-stricken dreamer off their feet, giving us all somewhere truly magical to escape to at the touch of a button or the turn of a page. So here's to Tolkien and Jackson- kings of men! And long-live the legacy. :)

Subject User Time
That's a wrap! PJ- I salute you! ~Delta~ Send a private message to ~Delta~ Jul 26 2013, 2:24pm
    What's next on the agenda for Peter? Misty Mountain Hop Send a private message to Misty Mountain Hop Jul 26 2013, 2:36pm
        I hope.... Jim Send a private message to Jim Jul 26 2013, 3:10pm
            He does have a love for aviation, much like myself. Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Jul 26 2013, 4:21pm
            Is it confirmed that The Dambusters is happening? Eldorion Send a private message to Eldorion Jul 26 2013, 6:26pm
                Last I heard.. Jim Send a private message to Jim Jul 26 2013, 8:24pm
        Tintin and The Dam Busters painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Jul 26 2013, 3:53pm
        The Dambusters and his World War I film ... Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Jul 26 2013, 4:56pm
        Well, there's this Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Jul 26 2013, 8:34pm
            Hear hear! Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 26 2013, 9:51pm
    What a man! adnan Send a private message to adnan Jul 26 2013, 2:46pm
    Don't forget the AUJ EE flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Jul 26 2013, 2:46pm
    Thanks to PJ and company Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 26 2013, 2:47pm
    Well said! Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 26 2013, 2:57pm
    Thank you so much Peter emre43 Send a private message to emre43 Jul 26 2013, 4:49pm
    What a day Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Jul 26 2013, 7:29pm
    Thank you PJ. Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for all these years. Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Jul 26 2013, 8:30pm
        Thang You Berry Buch" from Bomby // Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 29 2013, 1:47pm
    Thank you PJ Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 29 2013, 11:34pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.