Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Peter jackson music update everthing going be new score music

Orc13
The Shire

Jul 26 2013, 2:19am

Views: 1749
Shortcut
Peter jackson music update everthing going be new score music Can't Post

The score for Film 2 is going to be terrific. Last year, we were a little frustrated because we had to revisit so many of the LotR themes - The Shire, Rivendell, Galadriel, Gollum, and the Ring - we did this because I'm wanting these 3 Hobbit movies to have great unity with the Rings films in design, wardrobe, story and music, so it meant when "An Unexpected Journey" had to acknowledge what had gone before.
But this time around, apart from a couple of Ring moments, it's all new: Beorn, Mirkwood, The Woodland Realm, Laketown, Bard and Smaug all give Howard the chance to write brand new themes, and he's knockin it out of the park!

Am so happy we get to here new music score for the Dos movie and it seem like Peter jackson knew he used some reused music for the first hobbit movie.

Subject User Time
Peter jackson music update everthing going be new score music Orc13 Send a private message to Orc13 Jul 26 2013, 2:19am
    Yep Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 26 2013, 2:27am
    Can't wait for HS new themes and score... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Jul 26 2013, 2:32am
    Busts out a happy dance! The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jul 26 2013, 2:49am
    Yay! Nira Send a private message to Nira Jul 26 2013, 6:40am
    I simply can't wait... Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Jul 26 2013, 9:10am
    Encouraging Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 26 2013, 9:30am
    Great news... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jul 26 2013, 11:31am
        I hope the new score is good. I wasn't impressed... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 27 2013, 2:50pm
            Anything? Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 27 2013, 6:44pm
                I admittedly haven't actually listened to the album. I heard there were some unused themes, but just haven't sought them out // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 27 2013, 9:25pm
                Wow!! Just listened to the Special Edition QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 28 2013, 6:22pm
                    I told you... Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 28 2013, 7:03pm
        My Sentiments exactly Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 28 2013, 7:41pm
    Yes!!! adnan Send a private message to adnan Jul 26 2013, 2:47pm
    I think the best news for me in this, Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Jul 26 2013, 3:08pm
    I am still hoping some of AUJ is re-scored for the EE sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Jul 26 2013, 5:34pm
        What's interesting to me is Azog's Nazgul/Mordor theme at the end... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 26 2013, 5:52pm
            Really great points, QT. I'm really interested to hear as well. // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jul 27 2013, 1:28am
            Elrond's Lothlorien theme? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 27 2013, 8:12am
                Here's a few examples... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 27 2013, 10:41am
                    Yeah Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Jul 27 2013, 10:51am
                        Well, Galadriel was at Rivendell... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 27 2013, 11:43am
                    About the reused themes Eldorion Send a private message to Eldorion Jul 27 2013, 5:33pm
                        If that is genuinely the case... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 27 2013, 5:55pm
                        Plausible, but seems unlikely DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 27 2013, 5:57pm
                    Thanks for those.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 27 2013, 9:38pm
                        ...and in turn I've ruined the warg scene! Sorry about that! QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 27 2013, 11:31pm
                            Ah well..... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 28 2013, 2:39pm
    This makes me hopeful Eldorion Send a private message to Eldorion Jul 26 2013, 6:35pm
    The music Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 29 2013, 11:36pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.