The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Bombadil V Jar Jar Binks

Woodyend
Gondor

Dec 30 2007, 8:56pm

Post #1 of 8 (3990 views)
Shortcut
Bombadil V Jar Jar Binks Can't Post

Jar Jar: Wesa got a grand army. That's why you no liking us meesa thinks.
Bombadil: Tom's in a hurry now. Evening will follow day. Tom's going home again water-lilies bringing. Hey! come derry dol! Can you hear me singing?

Jar Jar: Yoosa should follow me now, okeeday?
Bombadil: Hey! now! Come hoy now! Whither do you wander? Up, down, near or far, here, there or yonder?

Bombadil: Sharp-ears, Wise-nose, Swish-tail and Bumpkin, White-socks my little lad, and old Fatty Lumpkin!

Jar Jar: How wude!

Lets face it there are no winners here.

May your beer be laid under an enchantment of surpassing excellence for seven years!
~~~~~~~~Gandalf~~~~~~~
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

(This post was edited by Woodyend on Dec 30 2007, 8:59pm)

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Dec 30 2007, 9:18pm

Post #2 of 8 (1404 views)
Shortcut
The brains of both armies explode [In reply to] Can't Post

from the painful gibberish of both leaders, leaving Bombadil and Jar Jar to battle it out in Papers Sissors Rock - which Bombadil wins due to Jar Jar being unable to understand the game's complex rules.

(Great battle, Woodyend!)

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded b*****d with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Finding Frodo
Tol Eressea

Dec 31 2007, 6:20am

Post #3 of 8 (1299 views)
Shortcut
BWAHAHAHAHA! [In reply to] Can't Post

That was awesome, dude. I'm the winner for getting to read that post!

Where's Frodo?

Idril Celebrindal
Tol Eressea

Jan 1 2008, 7:56pm

Post #4 of 8 (1284 views)
Shortcut
My brain just dissolved and ran out my ears... [In reply to] Can't Post

Tom wins for speaking in vividly-written, rhymed and metrically consistent nonsense. Jar-jar just sounds like someone who's been smoking too much pipe weed.

With caffeine, all things are possible.

The pity of Bilbo will screw up the fate of many.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patty
Immortal

Jan 3 2008, 5:01pm

Post #5 of 8 (1288 views)
Shortcut
"Let's face it, there are no winners here" [In reply to] Can't Post

I laughed my socks off at this and am wiping away the tears. Thanks, Woodyend!

For Gondor!

Gaffer Gamgee
Bree

Apr 24 2008, 3:09am

Post #6 of 8 (1278 views)
Shortcut
10/10 [In reply to] Can't Post

You get a perfect score for this one. *mods all the way up* But I like the idea of it ending in Bombadil trapping Jar Jar in Old Man Willow.
Jar Jar: Uh, mesa need a little help here.
Bombadil: Hey, now, merry dol, don't get in my way-o,
When I'm bringing water-lilies, or you'll meet Old man Willow.
Jar Jar: Aaah! Mesa being eaten by the monster tree! Mesa stuck! Ah...mesa knows what to do! (pulls out wierd electric ball thingy) Yousa shall feel wrath of Gungun ball! (lodges ball in one of the gaps in the roots. Does absolutely nothing.)
Jar Jar: oh dang. AAH!

Heed the words of the Gaffer. For even if they not be wise, they are worth listening to.

Gaffer Gamgee
Bree

Apr 28 2008, 6:14am

Post #7 of 8 (3855 views)
Shortcut
Love it! LOL!// [In reply to] Can't Post

Heed the words of the Gaffer. For even if they not be wise, they are worth listening to.

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jun 29 2013, 2:55pm

Post #8 of 8 (758 views)
Shortcut
bomby [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.