Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
That sounds

Starling
Valinor

Jul 18 2013, 8:31pm

Views: 49
Shortcut
That sounds [In reply to] Can't Post

right up my alley. I like slow moving.
It was on TV here a while ago, but not for me. Anything good is on pay TV.

Subject User Time
Mark Gatiss has been cast in Game of Thrones! bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 1:53pm
    Good to hear! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jul 18 2013, 3:18pm
        It's funny... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 3:23pm
            psst...did you hear about the Emmys? Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jul 18 2013, 3:37pm
                I did! bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 3:40pm
                    My guess is... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jul 18 2013, 3:51pm
                        Agreed (possible GoT spoiler) Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Jul 22 2013, 9:30am
                    I can't believe he got nominated for Parade's End. Patty Send a private message to Patty Jul 18 2013, 4:14pm
                        I haven't seen it yet, but will when it comes out on DVD Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jul 18 2013, 5:00pm
                            I watched it on home box office Patty Send a private message to Patty Jul 18 2013, 5:07pm
                        I don't know, I really liked it... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 6:03pm
                            Yes, she was the strongest actor. Patty Send a private message to Patty Jul 18 2013, 6:07pm
                                That's fine if you like it :) bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 6:14pm
                                    You're right about that. It definitely isn't realistic. Patty Send a private message to Patty Jul 18 2013, 6:16pm
                                        Heh, true... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 6:20pm
                                            Even though Sylvia was the proverbial slutů Patty Send a private message to Patty Jul 18 2013, 6:22pm
                                                I don't think she loved him... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 6:27pm
                                                    Yes. If there hadn't been that unbelievable knock on the door Patty Send a private message to Patty Jul 18 2013, 6:34pm
                                                        I don't think it was unbelievable... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 6:39pm
                            So I am guessing Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 18 2013, 8:15pm
                                You'll like it if... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Jul 18 2013, 8:25pm
                                    That sounds Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 18 2013, 8:31pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.