Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Looking for someone to share in an adventure in New-Zealand :-)

Orophinelensar

Mar 8 2013, 9:24pm

Post #1 of 5 (284 views)
Shortcut
Looking for someone to share in an adventure in New-Zealand :-) Can't Post

Hi everyone !

I am planning to go on a three weeks trip to New-Zealand next november/december as a present to myself for my 50th birthday and just in time for the World Premiere of the second Hobbit movie in Wellington Cool ( and am looking for (a) Lotr fan(s) (male or female) to accompany me from France or to join the trip in New-Zealand.

I am a hard core fan of Tolkien and his work of course and have been a keen reader of Torn since the first trilogy on screen but not a big contibutor I must admit.

I thought it would be great to share this adventure with a person (or more) sharing the same interest.

If you want to know more about me, the trip I plan to do and how we could manage to share this, send me a PM and I will answer.

Thanks for reading me and long life Torn !

Moahunter
Rohan

Mar 10 2013, 1:50am

Post #2 of 5 (201 views)
Shortcut
World premiere in Wellington? [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you sure about that?
I haven't heard anything about the location of the world premiere of TDOS .

Orophinelensar

Mar 10 2013, 8:55am

Post #3 of 5 (479 views)
Shortcut
No [In reply to] Can't Post

No, in fact I should have been more careful talking about a world premiere.

Anyway, I can't imagine Wellington without a ceremony with a red carpet at that time and will be more than happy to share it with some of you Smile

Laguz
The Shire

Apr 16 2013, 5:23am

Post #4 of 5 (203 views)
Shortcut
I'm planning on going to Welly for their premiere [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be going alone probably, and up for meeting new LotR/Hobbit fans there =)

I can't wait for them to announce the welly date (if there will be a premiere there but I'm sure there will be, even if it's not the world prem), I'll be booking accommodation as soon as they announce dates ^,^

Not looking to be in welly for long though unfortunately, don't think I can get much time off work and I'll be stopping at Adelaide to see family :)

~Laguz~

Back in Action from over a year xD

ryouko
Lorien

Jul 9 2013, 12:57am

Post #5 of 5 (158 views)
Shortcut
Sorry [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not planning to go to NZ until 2015.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.