Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
gothmog appearence?

boldog
Rohan

Jul 1 2013, 5:05am

Views: 850
Shortcut
gothmog appearence? Can't Post

Could we see the memorable leuitanant from the Return of the King have a cameo, or even a role in these upcoming films? Legolas fights a serious or, so who knows maybe Gothmog could be the orc? He might even be at Dol guldur, and possibly escape when the white council drives the evil out. Either way (going far from canon) I reckon it could be cool to see him again, and who knows, we might even see how he became so ugly with all the mutations on his body, in ROTK? I like the idea of his revibal in this films...im gonna get a lot of hate for this though.....Wink

"fingolfin looked up in grief to see what evil morgoth had done to maedhros"

Subject User Time
gothmog appearence? boldog Send a private message to boldog Jul 1 2013, 5:05am
    Mebbe Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Jul 1 2013, 5:09am
    You shouldn't get hate! The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Jul 1 2013, 5:12am
        yeah Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Jul 1 2013, 5:18am
            what if he is part of Bolgs Bodyguard.....? boldog Send a private message to boldog Jul 1 2013, 7:09am
                mebbe Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Jul 1 2013, 7:46am
    that would be amazing lurtz2010 Send a private message to lurtz2010 Jul 1 2013, 7:57am
    Seeing as how he looks nearly identical to Sloth from The Goonies... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Jul 1 2013, 8:58am
        Not sure Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 1 2013, 10:30am
            I like this! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Jul 2 2013, 4:05pm
    I don't need to see him again or before his time. Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Jul 1 2013, 4:21pm
    Oh sharku Send a private message to sharku Jul 3 2013, 9:30am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.