Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
AUJ wins Best Production Design at the Saturn Awards

Arandir
Gondor

Jun 27 2013, 5:28pm

Post #1 of 6 (557 views)
Shortcut
AUJ wins Best Production Design at the Saturn Awards Can't Post

The Saturn Awards have been announced and apart from 'The Avengers' scooping up almost everything, 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' has won the award for Best Production Design.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/...awards-breaking-bad/

Congratulations to Dan Hennah!

'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' Review

(This post was edited by Arandir on Jun 27 2013, 5:29pm)

Old Toby
Gondor

Jun 27 2013, 6:03pm

Post #2 of 6 (215 views)
Shortcut
Woohoooo! Congrats Dan and the rest of the design crew!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Job well done indeed, and so glad you got the recognition for your efforts!! Bravo!Smile

"Age is always advancing and I'm fairly sure it's up to no good." Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher)

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 27 2013, 6:13pm

Post #3 of 6 (186 views)
Shortcut
Awesome! I voted for them!!! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Manwe, when asked a simple "Yes" or "No" question, contemplated, and responded "the middle one."

Ataahua
Superuser / Moderator

Jun 27 2013, 7:45pm

Post #4 of 6 (143 views)
Shortcut
Excellent! Good for them! / [In reply to] Can't Post

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauronís master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

MomoftheShire
Rivendell

Jun 27 2013, 10:22pm

Post #5 of 6 (98 views)
Shortcut
Yippee! [In reply to] Can't Post

I just hope the Oscars don't leave ALL their recognition for the last movie. I mean it was fun, seeing all those Oscars on the hotel coffee table, but some early recognition would be appreciated. AND I want some acting awards this time around. Tell me Martin Freeman doesn't deserve Best Actor in a Leading Role already! I could name a couple of others too, but don't which category to put them in!

Glorfindela
Valinor

Jun 27 2013, 10:23pm

Post #6 of 6 (110 views)
Shortcut
Congratulations for the win! [In reply to] Can't Post

Should have won more!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.