Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
i suggest we take all these changes in stride

TheCoon
Lorien

Jun 27 2013, 12:31pm

Views: 1134
Shortcut
i suggest we take all these changes in stride Can't Post

remember how pissed we all were when we heard things like the elves at helms deep and sarumans death etc in LOTR then we finally saw the films and did those scenes really drastically screw up the overall story? no! they did not there were still EPIC films and very true to the books andi cant imagine any adaptation being as good as PJs im sure these changes in DOS will have the same effect

(This post was edited by Altaira on Jun 28 2013, 2:41pm)

Subject User Time
i suggest we take all these changes in stride TheCoon Send a private message to TheCoon Jun 27 2013, 12:31pm
    My biggest fear redgiraffe Send a private message to redgiraffe Jun 27 2013, 12:49pm
    I'm really trying my best to take the changes in stride... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jun 27 2013, 12:53pm
        you and Thorin both! hobbitylass Send a private message to hobbitylass Jun 28 2013, 3:18am
            Bomby perfers the High Road to Ereabor.. Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jun 28 2013, 5:50am
                My apologies, Bomby hobbitylass Send a private message to hobbitylass Jul 2 2013, 2:31am
    You know what... burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Jun 27 2013, 12:56pm
        Totally Agree Coon, Thang you Berry Buch...Bomby// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jun 27 2013, 1:08pm
    Absolutely! I think this film might be my fave of the trilogy. // kareniel Send a private message to kareniel Jun 27 2013, 1:42pm
        Here is something that might Help! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jun 27 2013, 2:30pm
            I'm with you on this, Bomby Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jun 27 2013, 3:53pm
                +1 on this point Rostron2 Send a private message to Rostron2 Jun 27 2013, 9:40pm
                Not letting go of the book Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jun 27 2013, 9:54pm
    I know Marionette Send a private message to Marionette Jun 27 2013, 3:15pm
    Great post and responses Noria Send a private message to Noria Jun 27 2013, 6:36pm
    Yes, please IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Jun 27 2013, 8:37pm
    I roll with most Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jun 27 2013, 9:31pm
    I expect to find changes in an adaptation... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jun 27 2013, 10:09pm
        Apparently it is... Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jun 28 2013, 2:58am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.