Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Barry Humphries back in DOS?

Lieutenant of Dol Guldur
Rohan

Jun 26 2013, 10:57pm

Views: 967
Shortcut
Barry Humphries back in DOS? Can't Post

Hey guys I read somewhere that our beloved Dame Edna alias Barry Humphries alias the Great Goblin will return for DOS playing again a motion capture character called Gorkin. I'm pretty sure that I found it on IMBd once but I wanted to check it out today but wasn't able to find it. It also was on wikipedia everywhere but is only to be found in the "Middle-earth in film" article but nowhere else anymore. Why? Was it only a mistake of someone?

I remember a character called Gorkil the Goblin King from the game Battle For Middle-earth II. So is Gorkin a hommage to Gorkil? Is Gorkin the successor of the Great Goblin and the new king of Goblintown? Does he join Azogs and Bolgs forces later to take revenge on the Dwarves? Is Gorkin the Great Goblin? Or is it nothing and there won't be a character called Gorkin in DOS played/voiced by Barry Humphries?

I would be very thankful if someone of you could help me! Thanks!

"There is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power."

Subject User Time
Barry Humphries back in DOS? Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Jun 26 2013, 10:57pm
    IMDB and Wikipedia are the worst sources of movie news pre-release easterlingchief1 Send a private message to easterlingchief1 Jun 27 2013, 7:14am
    BOSA,BONA the battle of endless armies Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Jun 27 2013, 10:07am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.