Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
John Harrison or The Necromancer?
Poll: John Harrison or The Necromancer?
John Harrison
The Necromancer
View Results (14 votes)

BoromirOfWinterfell
Rohan

Jun 13 2013, 9:55am

Post #1 of 5 (305 views)
Shortcut
John Harrison or The Necromancer? Can't Post

With the release of Into Darkness I've been wondering about this. Since they're both voiced/played by Benedict Cumberbatch, I thought it would be a nifty comparison.
So, who would win? Let's say that the battle takes place in an open area.

malickfan
Gondor

Jun 13 2013, 4:04pm

Post #2 of 5 (240 views)
Shortcut
Well since we don't know if the Necromancer had a body or could physically attack anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm going with John Harrison-he's nimble, cunning, with magical blood etc...

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Jun 21 2013, 12:37am

Post #3 of 5 (109 views)
Shortcut
Let's see here [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm gonna have to go with the Necromancer, since he's Sauron, a maia/minor-god/fallen angel. He's not human, has powers beyond human comprehension, and he himself is beyond human comprehension and understanding. Sauron could probably even persuade John Harrison to join him/work for him. And if Harrison refused, well, he just teed off Sauron the Dark Lord, somehow, someway, through some black art, Sauron would probably get him, no matter how nimble, cunning and magical Harrison is.

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jun 28 2013, 4:21pm

Post #4 of 5 (73 views)
Shortcut
Necromancer [In reply to] Can't Post

One is human and one is immortal with great physical and innate magical abilities.

The Mitch King
Rohan

Jun 30 2013, 3:44am

Post #5 of 5 (160 views)
Shortcut
No contest [In reply to] Can't Post

Necromancer all the way. What is Harrison gunna do? Shoot him?? Punch him? Talk deeply to him??

He's genetically engineered not magical Wink

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.