Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Awwww thank you all so much!

TolkienLocked
The Shire

May 15 2013, 11:04pm

Views: 42
Shortcut
Awwww thank you all so much! [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't believe I hadn't heard of this site sooner - I've been a Tolkien fan since I was 5 thanks to my Dad & Grandad :)

And as for all you Bedfordians, wow :) I'm so glad there are people around this area that like Tolkien too because I actually swear I don't know anyone apart from my dad who likes Tolkien here. Everyone at work takes the piss out of me for it >.<

DanielLB - can you get access to some form of records? I'm sure there has to be a death certificate somewhere, wouldn't that say where he was buried?

And to everyone else, thank you for being so welcoming :)

Subject User Time
Hey, I'm new :) TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 1:48pm
    Welcome, TolkienLocked! Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve May 14 2013, 2:15pm
        Thanks! TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 2:37pm
    Welcome! I moved your post entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden May 14 2013, 2:39pm
    Hello TolkienLocked! :) Luinnár Send a private message to Luinnár May 14 2013, 2:43pm
    Welcome welcome! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 14 2013, 2:45pm
        Thanks guys :) TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 2:50pm
            Welcome to TORn elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 May 14 2013, 3:22pm
                I was born in MK TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 5:56pm
                    I life in Bedford, use to live in Marston. Small world indeed! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 14 2013, 6:38pm
                        Ooooo, um, hope it's the nice part of bedford? TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 10:20pm
                        Really??? Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 15 2013, 6:11am
                            This world is getting smaller and smaller! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 15 2013, 6:15pm
                                Awwww thank you all so much! TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 15 2013, 11:04pm
                                Mr Kel Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 16 2013, 1:06am
    mae govannen! Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel May 14 2013, 5:01pm
        Thanks, I'm pretty hungry :P TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 14 2013, 5:57pm
    Wellcome TolkienLocked! Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) May 15 2013, 5:15am
    Welcome TolkienLocked :) // Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 15 2013, 6:13am
    Welcome TolkeinLocked! MaeBeth Send a private message to MaeBeth May 15 2013, 3:29pm
    Mae Govannen, TolkienLocked! RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 May 15 2013, 5:36pm
    Welcome! Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme May 16 2013, 12:25am
    Howdy and Welcome! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 16 2013, 10:21am
        I missed this post TolkienLocked Send a private message to TolkienLocked May 19 2013, 11:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.