Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The random Bombur thread

MaeBeth
Bree

May 13 2013, 2:10am

Views: 625
Shortcut
The random Bombur thread Can't Post

The poor guy didn't get much screentime. He got even less lines. But he does have some unique fighting skills! In goblintown, I noticed he used his stomach to knock a goblin (or was it two?) off the bridge. I have hereby dubbed this move:

Bomburs' Bodacious Buddha Belly Bump Attack!

Then later, he's covered in goblins, so he does this Mario-style 'ground pound'. Hehe, that makes Bofur LuigiLaugh anyway, I thought it'd be nice to show some Bombur Love!

For you & I, there's a new land (Angels that fly)
Sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah
Where fears & lies melt away (Musical tide)
What's left of me, what's left of me now

Subject User Time
The random Bombur thread MaeBeth Send a private message to MaeBeth May 13 2013, 2:10am
    Gotta be a challenge Kaede Send a private message to Kaede May 13 2013, 1:42pm
    I've never noticed that one. ^ ^ dik-dik Send a private message to dik-dik May 13 2013, 2:42pm
    As much as it annoys me Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil May 13 2013, 7:19pm
        As revealed in the WETA Chronicles Book: Creatures and Characters... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 13 2013, 7:31pm
            Ah ok, thanks for this Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil May 13 2013, 8:15pm
        If you see the film with subtitles, painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker May 13 2013, 11:31pm
            One line attributed to Bombur via subtitles Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn May 14 2013, 11:46am
    hahaha Dwarvenfury Send a private message to Dwarvenfury May 13 2013, 8:33pm
        Bombur is Bomby's Buddy Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil May 13 2013, 10:34pm
            The Bomb Bros Brethil Send a private message to Brethil May 14 2013, 12:46pm
                Funniest thing about C-Wrenches and Tape? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil May 14 2013, 1:36pm
                    Once upon a time in a TORn Forum... long ago... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil May 14 2013, 1:58pm
                    Stapling goblins as you go... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil May 14 2013, 3:24pm
    I like Bombur's sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio May 14 2013, 12:22pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.