Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
..or even on a bad day.

Lissuin
Grey Havens

May 7 2013, 11:43pm

Views: 97
Shortcut
..or even on a bad day. [In reply to] Can't Post

I've never felt so at home anywhere. For me, it's my spot on the earth. Mr. Key can go find his own, silly man.Tongue

Subject User Time
Don't mess with Wellingtonians! Starling Send a private message to Starling May 7 2013, 7:53am
    Wups! Your link just locked knocked out my computer! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 7 2013, 4:28pm
    Good heavens! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn May 7 2013, 4:34pm
    For the first time ever, I agree with Bob Jones: Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 7 2013, 7:22pm
        You agree with bob Jones? Starling Send a private message to Starling May 8 2013, 6:46am
            Goober? Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn May 8 2013, 2:24pm
                I just looked it up Starling Send a private message to Starling May 8 2013, 6:18pm
                    I've never heard "goober" used as a term of endearment, either Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn May 8 2013, 7:47pm
                        One can never know too much Starling Send a private message to Starling May 9 2013, 8:35am
                        Yeah, around here the "friendly" usage is when it's shortened to 'goob'. // Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods May 9 2013, 4:07pm
                            How about some nice silneldor Send a private message to silneldor May 10 2013, 12:30am
                                That looks like Starling Send a private message to Starling May 10 2013, 6:11am
            Can I help it Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 8 2013, 7:11pm
                We have our own family word Starling Send a private message to Starling May 9 2013, 8:39am
    You can't beat Wellington on a good day ... // Eledhwen Send a private message to Eledhwen May 7 2013, 9:08pm
        ..or even on a bad day. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin May 7 2013, 11:43pm
    Love Wellington! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 May 9 2013, 2:02pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.