Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
*in best Dori voice* Don't blame me!

Roheryn
Grey Havens

May 7 2013, 11:09am

Views: 185
Shortcut
*in best Dori voice* Don't blame me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink

In Reply To
ĎAnd what would you do, if an uninvited dwarf came and hung his things up in your hall without a word of explanation?í

First answer: *censored* Second answer: If he came without an invitation, I might hang up a few more of his things. Explanation or no. And then I'd forgive him, and something about icecream and licking it off of hairy chests. Whipped cream and maraschino cherries are probably involved.

Subject User Time
Ro made me (honest), just saw this over on Facebook Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 7 2013, 10:16am
    I'd make sure Starling Send a private message to Starling May 7 2013, 10:34am
        *bites tongue* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 7 2013, 10:38am
    *in best Dori voice* Don't blame me! Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn May 7 2013, 11:09am
        ROFL... *paging AlassŽa Eruvande* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 7 2013, 11:23am
            *skids in* You rang? AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande May 7 2013, 1:28pm
    Geez, is that all you girls ever think about? silneldor Send a private message to silneldor May 7 2013, 12:01pm
        *stutters* But sil... Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 7 2013, 1:18pm
    He what...? Kaede Send a private message to Kaede May 7 2013, 12:38pm
    Well... Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 May 7 2013, 12:53pm
    I'd ask him the answer to the question we've all wondered about... Patty Send a private message to Patty May 7 2013, 12:57pm
        OK, finally an answer I can agree with. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins May 7 2013, 6:32pm
    For starters, Delrond Send a private message to Delrond May 7 2013, 1:58pm
    I suppose it would depend on Annael Send a private message to Annael May 7 2013, 3:35pm
        *choke-snert* AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande May 7 2013, 5:26pm
    Pull my cloak from the peg beside his, and RUN! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 7 2013, 4:19pm
    Obviously Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth May 7 2013, 4:51pm
    Set out another place at the table. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 7 2013, 7:16pm
    Yeees, sure Kel, I see where Ro twisted your arm there... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil May 7 2013, 8:10pm
        She did Brethil... She did!!!! Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 9 2013, 11:14am
            Hmmm... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 May 9 2013, 1:50pm
                Ah.. yep Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 10 2013, 1:56pm
    Grog? Donry Send a private message to Donry May 7 2013, 9:43pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.