Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Excellent brother penquin

Poll: It's Founders Day Eve! What the heck does that mean?
A great excuse to spend hours on TORn on April 26
Hooray! Time to get out my party clothes!
What Durin's Day was called before Tolkien decided Founder was a bad name for a dwarf...
Today is the day before the anniversary of the founding of the one website to rule them all, forged by the hands of the Founders themselves!
Beats me! I haven't founded no eves, sir, honest!
Other -- tell us what you are looking forward to on April 26!
View Results (40 votes)

silneldor
Half-elven

Apr 25 2013, 10:52pm

Views: 102
Shortcut
Excellent brother penquin [In reply to] Can't Post

That'll set the moot mood. This is just what is needed, fresh spirit to enliven the holiday.
What kind of fish you want for dinner? I'll swim out and git it.Laugh

Subject User Time
It's Founders Day Eve! What the heck does that mean? weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 25 2013, 5:36pm
    What is it? Luinnár Send a private message to Luinnár Apr 25 2013, 5:39pm
        ok, here's a hint... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 25 2013, 5:53pm
            I will definitely be here! Luinnár Send a private message to Luinnár Apr 25 2013, 5:57pm
                ah, well, that just means you will be all set for tomorrow! weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 25 2013, 6:01pm
    Using it as a verb ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 25 2013, 7:30pm
        ha! well, you might just have inspired the Founders Day theme song with that reply..... weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 25 2013, 7:55pm
            We need a Founders Day lyrics thread! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 25 2013, 9:22pm
                bravo! weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 25 2013, 9:35pm
                I approve. One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Apr 25 2013, 9:59pm
                Excellent brother penquin silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Apr 25 2013, 10:52pm
    'T was the night before Founder's Day Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Apr 26 2013, 4:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.