Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
several questions from one who doesn't frequent this forum very often.. rumours, EE, previews?

erynion
Lorien

Apr 7 2013, 11:30am

Views: 1010
Shortcut
several questions from one who doesn't frequent this forum very often.. rumours, EE, previews? Can't Post

Hello everyone,

I don't read this forum all the time so please forgive me if I'm asking questions with seemingly obvious answers. ;)

First off, this morning my girlfriend told me that she saw a quote from HobbitCon, where someone said Tauriel would reject Thranduil romantically, and help the Dwarves escape to defy him?
If that's true, then in a way I'll like it because it portrays Thranduil as much of a sleaze as I always thought he was, but I'd also REALLY miss seeing drunk Elves neglecting their duties and just leaving the keys unguarded for Bilbo to take.

Then also, does anyone know whether the Extended Editions for the films will be released on plain old regular DVDs? Because I have this dreadful feeling it'll be "Buy into Blu-ray or miss out", like with the extended scenes for The Avengers...

And lastly (for now), I keep seeing shots from some preview with Thranduil sitting in his throne and quizzing Thorin... what's that from? The production diaries? In that case, where can I see that particular one?

I think that's it for now... thanks to anyone who can help me with these, and sorry again if the answers are obvious.

Greetings! xx

Subject User Time
several questions from one who doesn't frequent this forum very often.. rumours, EE, previews? erynion Send a private message to erynion Apr 7 2013, 11:30am
    Regarding the drunken elves bit Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Apr 7 2013, 11:54am
    Here is a link to a report from HobbitCon 2013 DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 7 2013, 11:56am
        Thanks guys! :3 erynion Send a private message to erynion Apr 7 2013, 12:33pm
            Sorry, had to remove your picture entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Apr 7 2013, 5:33pm
        thanks for that link! swordwhale Send a private message to swordwhale Apr 7 2013, 5:47pm
            tbh, Dean seemed a little overwhelmed with the amount of fangirling there. XD erynion Send a private message to erynion Apr 7 2013, 6:27pm
                daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww swordwhale Send a private message to swordwhale Apr 8 2013, 2:43pm
    Can we help crush this rumor? DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Apr 7 2013, 12:47pm
        Although this may seem controversial, I'm going to say it anyway. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 7 2013, 12:56pm
            Or obviously connected to Bilbo in some way. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 7 2013, 1:27pm
            Wait, Thranduil is Legolas' father. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 8 2013, 5:19am
                We don't even know that Thranduil's queen is dead... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 8 2013, 8:14pm
        Even if marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina Apr 7 2013, 1:01pm
            Tauriel getting Galion drunk.. erynion Send a private message to erynion Apr 7 2013, 1:11pm
                ^What I meant by that post... erynion Send a private message to erynion Apr 7 2013, 1:46pm
            Ha ha... sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 8 2013, 3:16pm
        I'm getting rather annoyed my self... axecrazy Send a private message to axecrazy Apr 7 2013, 4:39pm
        It has got to be false Lio Send a private message to Lio Apr 8 2013, 12:20am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.