Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Using *that* picture is just plain UNFAIR Kel!!!!

Brethil
Half-elven

Apr 5 2013, 3:56pm

Views: 164
Shortcut
Using *that* picture is just plain UNFAIR Kel!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

***wiping drool*** Just set out a bottle for me too, please....

And as far as gluggable topics can I add the &@*&^ idea of Undead Orcs?

Hell hath no fury like a Dragon who is missing a cup.

Subject User Time
Question re: TORn dictionary on the Welcome boards Laerasėa Send a private message to Laerasėa Apr 2 2013, 2:21am
    I think the link is obsolete entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Apr 2 2013, 2:43am
        Thanks, Mary Poppins! ;) // Laerasėa Send a private message to Laerasėa Apr 2 2013, 2:44am
        Yes, I think it linked to Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 2 2013, 2:50am
        I've got the original original rules Inferno Send a private message to Inferno Apr 2 2013, 2:52am
            I know the second set was movie related... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 2 2013, 2:56am
                Yeah, I remember it vaguely Inferno Send a private message to Inferno Apr 2 2013, 3:07am
                    "Who was the first guy chosen to be Aragorn?" Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 2 2013, 5:53am
                        I recall downing a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster Nomad Send a private message to Nomad Apr 3 2013, 9:51pm
                We need an updated version. Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 4 2013, 9:34am
                    Bird poo! Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 4 2013, 9:57am
                    Talking purse Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Apr 4 2013, 10:10am
                    Flop! *glug* / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 4 2013, 6:12pm
                    Pointless hot femine elf love interests clutching knitting needles whilst kicking butt Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 4 2013, 8:04pm
                    Thorin is soooo hot. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 4 2013, 8:09pm
                        I am happy to protect you from Ro Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 4 2013, 8:16pm
                        C'mere, Daniel... Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 5 2013, 12:42am
                    What happened to Thorin's beard? Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 4 2013, 8:10pm
                    Am i the only one who likes....? imin Send a private message to imin Apr 4 2013, 11:29pm
                        Am I the only one who hates...? Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 5 2013, 2:59am
                    Thorins hair Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Apr 5 2013, 1:31am
                        Yeah, you're just looking Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 5 2013, 8:30am
                            Yep ;-) Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Apr 5 2013, 9:53am
                                Using *that* picture is just plain UNFAIR Kel!!!! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 5 2013, 3:56pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.