Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
exactly

tarasaurus
Rohan

Apr 3 2013, 1:56pm

Views: 264
Shortcut
exactly [In reply to] Can't Post

this is how i see it as well. I never once got the notion Aragorn was even remotely interested in her, just that he didn't want to outwardly hurt her feelings since he was in love and dedicated to Arwen and wouldn't abandon her even for a moment.

Subject User Time
SCOD - The Evenstar (and other magical things) One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Apr 2 2013, 12:56pm
    For me the thing that stands out the most Tigero Send a private message to Tigero Apr 2 2013, 3:52pm
        Great observation! And I will add Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Apr 6 2013, 8:30pm
    I'm not sure if I'm following your confusion Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 2 2013, 7:17pm
        I've always been under the impression One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Apr 2 2013, 8:34pm
            I'm just going off that shot Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 2 2013, 9:36pm
    Very compelling, One Ringer Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 2 2013, 7:43pm
        I full-heartedly agree with this, One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Apr 2 2013, 8:38pm
    This is from Aragorn's POV, looking down zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Apr 3 2013, 6:10am
        book vs. film dijomaja Send a private message to dijomaja Apr 3 2013, 11:12am
            Maybe it just went over my head, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 3 2013, 12:05pm
                I agree... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 3 2013, 1:43pm
                    exactly tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Apr 3 2013, 1:56pm
        Weird, One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Apr 3 2013, 11:54am
            I'm with zarabia (and others), sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 3 2013, 12:18pm
            Had a look at the scene Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 3 2013, 9:48pm
    even if the point of view issue is not correct, it's still a pretty great comparison! Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Apr 9 2013, 9:14pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.