Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
A Dwarvish ladder/Beorns house.

Thorins_apprentice
Rohan

Apr 3 2013, 10:25am

Views: 799
Shortcut
A Dwarvish ladder/Beorns house. Can't Post

Okay,in the sneak peek there is a scene. where Bilbo is seen climbing up a tower of Dwarves into a laketown building.What could this be about?Also i noticed that the company, are running away from someone or something, STRAIGHT into Beorns house.Does this mean, we won't get that iconic scene from the book, of Gandalf introducing them in pairs.?

We are more connected than ever before, more able to spread our ideas and beliefs, our anger and fears. As we exercise the right to advocate our views, and as we animate our supporters, we must all assume responsibility for our words and actions before they enter a vast echo chamber and reach those both serious and delirious, connected and unhinged.

(This post was edited by Thorins_apprentice on Apr 3 2013, 10:33am)

Subject User Time
A Dwarvish ladder/Beorns house. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Apr 3 2013, 10:25am
    Probably IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Apr 3 2013, 1:41pm
        It wouldn't have worked in the 2-film scenario that went right through to "Barrels"... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Apr 3 2013, 2:41pm
            An excellent point on re-introducing the characters. Elwen Send a private message to Elwen Apr 3 2013, 2:58pm
            My thought exactly. Macfeast Send a private message to Macfeast Apr 3 2013, 3:10pm
            Good point IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Apr 3 2013, 3:41pm
            I agree imin Send a private message to imin Apr 3 2013, 6:42pm
        He's got plenty of time . . . TomthePilgrim Send a private message to TomthePilgrim Apr 3 2013, 5:29pm
    Personally would love to see them reintroduced Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Apr 3 2013, 3:04pm
        Yeah, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 3 2013, 5:08pm
            sure Clifton8 Send a private message to Clifton8 Apr 3 2013, 5:15pm
            Now I will say Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Apr 3 2013, 5:16pm
                I'd like that for Bombur Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 3 2013, 5:20pm
                I agree Clifton8 Send a private message to Clifton8 Apr 3 2013, 5:28pm
                I think you're going to be very disappointed. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 3 2013, 5:35pm
                    such a shame Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Apr 3 2013, 5:40pm
                        Isnt the barrel scene being Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Apr 3 2013, 7:56pm
                            Oh Lord... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Apr 3 2013, 8:18pm
                    Maybe they go in the house two time, we saw the second one ? Ffnir Send a private message to Ffnir Apr 3 2013, 5:45pm
                    Bah! I suppose... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Apr 3 2013, 5:46pm
                    Yes, it would be redundant Kirly Send a private message to Kirly Apr 3 2013, 5:47pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.