Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Fans of Thorin's Hair Must Read

The Grey Elf
Gondor

Apr 2 2013, 5:19pm

Views: 982
Shortcut
Fans of Thorin's Hair Must Read Can't Post

Richardarmitage.net reports a quote from Graham MacTavish at Hobbitcon that most likely was in answer to a question re the naughty dwarf calendar the actors created for PJ's birthday. GT said RA's pose was straddling a chair backwards wearing just his fat suit (like all the actors), holding Orcrist upright on the floor in front of him -- and his head tilted back while Dwalin's hand held a blow dryer to his famous long tendrils.

Priceless. And I think I have a stitch in my side.

Have to wonder who came up with the fabularious idea for this calendar. It's too bad we'll never get to see it Laugh!

Subject User Time
Fans of Thorin's Hair Must Read The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Apr 2 2013, 5:19pm
    Priceless indeed Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Apr 2 2013, 5:58pm
    oh my tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Apr 2 2013, 6:09pm
    I think it was ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse Apr 2 2013, 6:12pm
        Thanks for the pic link! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 2 2013, 7:27pm
            Seconded!!!!! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 2 2013, 11:10pm
        *kerthunk* Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 3 2013, 2:19am
            Here are some more, Ro! ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse Apr 4 2013, 9:28pm
                I really can't decide Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 5 2013, 1:01am
        *kerthunk* next to Ro AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 4 2013, 6:58pm
    The idea came from Graham McTavish Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Apr 2 2013, 7:56pm
        Thanks for the info Rosie! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 2 2013, 8:27pm
        To add onto that... tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Apr 2 2013, 8:34pm
        And marillaraina Send a private message to marillaraina Apr 3 2013, 12:03am
    thought it was just a joke Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Apr 3 2013, 12:41am
    That just may Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 3 2013, 2:25am
        If we join together Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Apr 3 2013, 7:16pm
        This calendar was a personal gift, intended to remain private and I believe it will. The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Apr 3 2013, 8:53pm
    I would PAY to see a copy of this calendar!! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Apr 3 2013, 4:48am
    They'd be FOOLS not to do the calendar now! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 3 2013, 10:38am
    That is too funny Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Apr 4 2013, 12:45am
    just the thought of it ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Apr 4 2013, 12:53am
    Oh man... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Apr 4 2013, 7:07am
        *snicker* Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Apr 4 2013, 9:22am
            Mwahahaha! BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Apr 4 2013, 11:34am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.