Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
PJ Has Just Announced TH will now be a 4 Part Film Series!!!!

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Apr 1 2013, 3:01am

Post #1 of 14 (1116 views)
Shortcut
PJ Has Just Announced TH will now be a 4 Part Film Series!!!! Can't Post

The fourth film will be called...There And Back Again Part 2. Wink

take me down to the woodland realm where the trees are green and the elf women are pretty....Oh will you please take me home!!

tarasaurus
Rohan

Apr 1 2013, 3:02am

Post #2 of 14 (552 views)
Shortcut
i'm all over these [In reply to] Can't Post

april fool's jokes!!!!!!!

Thorins_apprentice
Rohan

Apr 1 2013, 3:14am

Post #3 of 14 (546 views)
Shortcut
OMGS Pj has gone too far this time. [In reply to] Can't Post

I suppose this one will cover the episode, of Bilbo and Tauriels marriage ceremony and then for some strange reason when Tauriel has twin baby's later on, the inquisitive hobbit finds that his children are hairyLaugh. ROFLCool

We are more connected than ever before, more able to spread our ideas and beliefs, our anger and fears. As we exercise the right to advocate our views, and as we animate our supporters, we must all assume responsibility for our words and actions before they enter a vast echo chamber and reach those both serious and delirious, connected and unhinged.

(This post was edited by Thorins_apprentice on Apr 1 2013, 3:19am)

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Apr 1 2013, 3:20am

Post #4 of 14 (454 views)
Shortcut
I, for one, can't wait to eventually own the 42 disc Hobbit series // [In reply to] Can't Post

Warning: the preceding message may contain satire, sarcasm, irony, puns, and other attempts at humor.
My Costuming Site
TORn's Costume Discussions Archive

tarasaurus
Rohan

Apr 1 2013, 3:25am

Post #5 of 14 (443 views)
Shortcut
haaaa [In reply to] Can't Post

lmao!

Flame of Udun
Rivendell

Apr 1 2013, 3:39am

Post #6 of 14 (431 views)
Shortcut
GAHHH [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't do that to me!!!! My heart literally stopped beating out of fear.......

"'Ai! ai!' wailed Legolas. 'A Balrog! A Balrog is come!'
Gimli stared with wide eyes. 'Durin's Bane!' he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand. What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.''

(This post was edited by Flame of Udun on Apr 1 2013, 3:39am)

Ardamírë
Valinor

Apr 1 2013, 4:18am

Post #7 of 14 (411 views)
Shortcut
Are we sure today is April fools? [In reply to] Can't Post

Because I can totally see this happening. Unimpressed

"Now this babe was of greatest beauty; his skin of a shining white and his eyes of a blue surpassing that of the sky in southern lands - bluer than the sapphires of the raiment of Manwë; and the envy of Meglin was deep at his birth, but the joy of Turgon and all the people very great indeed." -The Fall of Gondolin

Old Toby
Gondor

Apr 1 2013, 6:13am

Post #8 of 14 (357 views)
Shortcut
Are you sure it wouldn't be called [In reply to] Can't Post

There and Back Again and Again?? Wink

"Age is always advancing and I'm fairly sure it's up to no good." Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher)

willowing
Lorien

Apr 1 2013, 6:19am

Post #9 of 14 (357 views)
Shortcut
You had me breathless there for a minute or so.. [In reply to] Can't Post

I am sure your nose would have gained an inch "pinnochio" Wink

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Apr 1 2013, 6:50am

Post #10 of 14 (339 views)
Shortcut
yes well after all [In reply to] Can't Post

i am in pinnochio's village!

take me down to the woodland realm where the trees are green and the elf women are pretty....Oh will you please take me home!!

DanielLB
Immortal

Apr 1 2013, 9:40am

Post #11 of 14 (286 views)
Shortcut
I'd quite like it to happen! :-D [In reply to] Can't Post

Even though it wouldn't cover much!

stoutfiles
Rohan

Apr 1 2013, 11:54am

Post #12 of 14 (252 views)
Shortcut
Legolas/Tauriel movie [In reply to] Can't Post

I can almost guarantee they will find a way to make filler material between The Hobbit and LOTR with a different director. If there's money to be made form Middle-Earth, they will do it, and they will do it with actors/actresses who have little going on.

Ardamírë
Valinor

Apr 1 2013, 5:41pm

Post #13 of 14 (153 views)
Shortcut
No, no more! [In reply to] Can't Post

Shocked

I don't think I could handle it. Three is more than enough. I do think I'd be more open to a bridge-film, though. At least then I'd know that it would be pretty sketchily based on the appendices rather than sketchily based on The Hobbit.

"Now this babe was of greatest beauty; his skin of a shining white and his eyes of a blue surpassing that of the sky in southern lands - bluer than the sapphires of the raiment of Manwë; and the envy of Meglin was deep at his birth, but the joy of Turgon and all the people very great indeed." -The Fall of Gondolin

Luinnár
Rivendell

Apr 1 2013, 7:19pm

Post #14 of 14 (132 views)
Shortcut
I wish! :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.