Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Elf Hatred?

MysterClark
The Shire

Mar 25 2013, 10:26pm

Views: 684
Shortcut
Elf Hatred? Can't Post

I'm sure this has been discussed before, so if someone could lead me in the right direction I'll drop this topic, but seeings things in the sneak peek yesterday got me thinking again...

Seeing as how Legolas looks like he's coming back for more than just a slight cameo, are we going to see a side of him that seems like he really dislikes the Dwarves? Let's not forget that in FOTR he seems very disgusted by Gimli. Sure Gimli provoked him a bit, but you can tell he's not a big fan of Dwarves.

Same on the other side of things. For the most part in AUJ it seems like mainly Thorin that dislikes Elves, but obviously Gloin passed down some Elf hate to Gimli. Closest thing I can think of so far that we've seen is Gloin not understanding what Elrond said and got upset. Will we see more Elf hating going on?

I'm not looking for a plot where a Dwarf knocks up Legolas' sister or something, but do you see any more things coming to drive a wedge between the two?

Subject User Time
Elf Hatred? MysterClark Send a private message to MysterClark Mar 25 2013, 10:26pm
    Elf Hatred-it would be great if DOS can touch a bit on Doriath ltnjmy Send a private message to ltnjmy Mar 26 2013, 5:21pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.