Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
I can't thank you enough!

BoromirOfWinterfell
Rohan

Mar 25 2013, 6:25am

Views: 55
Shortcut
I can't thank you enough! [In reply to] Can't Post

You have some serious lyrical talents, Ruxendil. This is excellent! Managing it in such a short time is awesome! Smile

"Eala Earendel engla beorhtast
ofer middangeard monnum sended."

"You think you world is safe? It is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, shall we begin? " - John Harrison/Khan/Sherlock/Smaug (Star Trek: Into Darkness)

Subject User Time
The Arkenstone, a Bob Dylan song parody Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 23 2013, 4:15pm
    Fine, fine work! Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 23 2013, 7:56pm
        Thanks Sempai! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 23 2013, 8:36pm
    Brilliant!! :) // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Mar 24 2013, 2:08am
        Thanks zarabia, too kind! :-) // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 24 2013, 3:40am
    ***applause*** Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Mar 24 2013, 2:32am
        *Bow* Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 24 2013, 3:35am
    Another excellent parody, Ruxendil! BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Mar 24 2013, 6:41am
        Humble thanks BoWF! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 24 2013, 12:10pm
        BIG SECRET, a cowboy song parody by your request Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 24 2013, 2:09pm
            That's really nice! Kirly Send a private message to Kirly Mar 24 2013, 4:52pm
                Thanks Kirly, glad you thought so :-) // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 24 2013, 6:35pm
            I can't thank you enough! BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Mar 25 2013, 6:25am
                I'm glad you liked it Boromir :-) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 25 2013, 5:26pm
                    The ability to tweak lyrics like that BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Mar 26 2013, 7:08am
                        *Big smile* Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 26 2013, 11:32am
    Wow... heavy, man... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 25 2013, 9:21am
        Thanks so much gramma :-) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 25 2013, 5:09pm
    Loved it! Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Mar 26 2013, 12:11am
        Thanks ZS! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 26 2013, 3:14am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.