Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
The speculation after the article was interesting.

CuriousG
Valinor

Mar 25 2013, 12:06am

Views: 169
Shortcut
The speculation after the article was interesting. [In reply to] Can't Post

A woman doctor? A black doctor? That would shake things up. If it were a woman, would she be taking on male companions who pine away after her?

Subject User Time
Is this Matt Smith's last year as the Doctor? Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 24 2013, 11:59pm
    The speculation after the article was interesting. CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 25 2013, 12:06am
    As much as I love Matt Smith as the Dr.... zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Mar 25 2013, 3:49am
    Because it is the Sun ... I'm saying no. No it isn't true. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 25 2013, 7:58am
        The Sun said he was quitting two years ago... malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Mar 25 2013, 12:57pm
            Different directions for that show CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 25 2013, 9:53pm
                Aww - see, I love Matt Smith's Doctor. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 25 2013, 11:35pm
                    Sorry, I shouldn't bash him. And I'm glad the series goes on with any doctor.// CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 26 2013, 1:26am
                    I didn't know if anyone could top Tom Baker for my affections... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 26 2013, 3:01am
                        Tennant Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 26 2013, 3:23pm
                            OMG. Blink was brilliant. CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 27 2013, 1:28am
                                I never was a big fan of Blink DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 27 2013, 6:35am
                                    A Doctor Who intro CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 27 2013, 5:26pm
                            I (mostly) agree Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Mar 29 2013, 5:59am
    I was under the impression that this was going to happen, One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Mar 25 2013, 2:37pm
    I'd like to see Smith continue. Spaldron Send a private message to Spaldron Mar 26 2013, 4:26pm
    The average life span of a Doctor is about 3 seasons deej Send a private message to deej Mar 28 2013, 11:38am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.