Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
About the Sneak Peak

Elutherian
Rohan

Mar 22 2013, 3:06am

Post #1 of 11 (1407 views)
Shortcut
About the Sneak Peak Can't Post

If someone, let's say me, was unable to be near a computer at 3pm EST (despite the fact I have the code)... is there any way to see it at a later time?

The Grey Pilgrim, they once called me. Three hundred lives of men I walked this earth, and now I have no time...

Ham_Sammy
Tol Eressea

Mar 22 2013, 3:14am

Post #2 of 11 (665 views)
Shortcut
I imagine [In reply to] Can't Post

It is going to be out on the internet/youtube in no time. It will be out there as soon as it's done most likely LOL.

Thank you for your questions, now go sod off and do something useful - Martin Freeman Twitter chat 3/1/13

Jeremy
Rivendell

Mar 22 2013, 4:08am

Post #3 of 11 (616 views)
Shortcut
Online somewhere [In reply to] Can't Post

It will probably be online somewhere, although I imagine they will keep deleting it off of YouTube

Ham_Sammy
Tol Eressea

Mar 22 2013, 4:15am

Post #4 of 11 (587 views)
Shortcut
Maybe not [In reply to] Can't Post

Bottom line is it's a massive marketing deal for DoS and WB. They have nothing really to lose by leaving it up on Youtube subsequent to the event.

Thank you for your questions, now go sod off and do something useful - Martin Freeman Twitter chat 3/1/13

DanielLB
Immortal

Mar 22 2013, 8:45am

Post #5 of 11 (512 views)
Shortcut
I'm looking forward to this weekend being over [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe we should have had just one sneak peek thread. Laugh

Wandering Ranger
Rivendell

Mar 22 2013, 5:58pm

Post #6 of 11 (295 views)
Shortcut
is there a confirmed date and time for UK viewers? [In reply to] Can't Post

3pm on the 23rd is what in UK time?

So Frodo Baggins boarded the great ship and passed on into the west till the sweet fragrance on the air filled his sense and the sound of singing came over the water. Then it seemed to him that, as in a dream, he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country. The third age of Middle Earth was over, the days of the Rings had passed and the story and song of those times was at an end.

Ref
Rivendell

Mar 22 2013, 6:14pm

Post #7 of 11 (286 views)
Shortcut
RE: Wandering Ranger [In reply to] Can't Post

If there's no time zone changes, then it should be 7PM UK time. Well so says this site anyway:~

http://www.scheduleonce.com/time-zone-comparison

Viewers of a nervous disposition may be interested to know that your television is off and I am speaking to you from inside your head...

*~* Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week *~*

Icon made by the talented dark_jackal32

Ardamr
Valinor

Mar 22 2013, 6:58pm

Post #8 of 11 (262 views)
Shortcut
Amen to that! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think that every single time I see another sneak peak thread lol

"Now this babe was of greatest beauty; his skin of a shining white and his eyes of a blue surpassing that of the sky in southern lands - bluer than the sapphires of the raiment of Manw; and the envy of Meglin was deep at his birth, but the joy of Turgon and all the people very great indeed." -The Fall of Gondolin

DanielLB
Immortal

Mar 22 2013, 8:59pm

Post #9 of 11 (218 views)
Shortcut
Yup, 7pm GMT for the UK. [In reply to] Can't Post

It should say that on your email where you got the code.

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Mar 22 2013, 10:37pm

Post #10 of 11 (195 views)
Shortcut
7pm [In reply to] Can't Post

Greenwich,

Sunday evening.

Jack Sparrow, hear my prayers..Angelic

Vous commencez m'ennuyer avec le port!!!

Ham_Sammy
Tol Eressea

Mar 23 2013, 12:24am

Post #11 of 11 (231 views)
Shortcut
We should all have a party! [In reply to] Can't Post

All of us are going to be repeatedly loading the page I'll bet at that time waiting for it to start. A great TORNsib party happening Sunday evening. (Noon for me hehe)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.