Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The drawing of young Bilbo

Lily Fairbairn
Half-elven

Mar 10 2013, 2:46pm

Views: 695
Shortcut
The drawing of young Bilbo Can't Post

Daniel Reeve has just said on his Facebook page that he drew the portrait of young Bilbo, and that it's supposedly drawn by Ori. I know we've speculated on both accounts, but I'm not sure either has ever been confirmed.

Link to DR's FB page.

Subject User Time
The drawing of young Bilbo Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Mar 10 2013, 2:46pm
    That must be one of those Facebook pages that one can't access w/o an acct // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 10 2013, 2:48pm
        Aw, rats. Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Mar 10 2013, 2:53pm
        You should be able to go to the page in the link? Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 10 2013, 2:58pm
            uh... yeah.. I did try Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 10 2013, 4:46pm
                Oh, sorry! :( Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 10 2013, 4:48pm
                    I think... but I'm not sure... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 10 2013, 6:35pm
                If I link directly to his picture ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 10 2013, 4:49pm
                    yeah... the link to the photo works Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 10 2013, 6:34pm
                        Comments Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 10 2013, 6:49pm
    Wow cool! Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 10 2013, 2:55pm
    Thanks for the link sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Mar 10 2013, 4:15pm
        He is Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 10 2013, 4:34pm
    Thanks for linking this :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 10 2013, 4:36pm
        I hope so too Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 10 2013, 6:15pm
    Beautiful. Chubb-Baggins Send a private message to Chubb-Baggins Mar 10 2013, 4:45pm
    Confirmed on Daniel's website that it is his work. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 10 2013, 6:36pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.