Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
I've gotten rid of most of mine

Magpie
Immortal

Mar 7 2013, 4:59am

Views: 41
Shortcut
I've gotten rid of most of mine [In reply to] Can't Post

I held onto maybe 3 or 4 dozen I can't bear to part with. I told my son, once, he could have what he wanted from the collection since he bought himself a record player (although it's not hooked up). But I'm not sure he would appreciate my collection. I love the Tommy albums and Last Days of the Fillmore and Woodstock ... all purchased back in the days of their release.

But, I'm pretty sure I don't have "Introducing the Beatles" which might have been my first album ever. For a collector of things, I can easily part with things when the mood hits me.

You need a man cave to decorate. :-)

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Subject User Time
The music of my life: RIP Alvin Lee 1944-2013 (and general 'whatcha been listening to' ... should people choose) Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 7 2013, 1:07am
    RIP to him :). Really nice listening to them, thanks :) Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Mar 7 2013, 1:48am
    Oh oh, Dr. Feelgood. They put great power and emotion in their live performances too (and it's bluesy (well, the original R&B )): Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Mar 7 2013, 2:09am
        That was enjoyable! // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 7 2013, 4:24am
    Sighs... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Mar 7 2013, 3:22am
        listening now... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 7 2013, 4:37am
            Thanks for stopping by! Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Mar 7 2013, 4:47am
                I've gotten rid of most of mine Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 7 2013, 4:59am
                    I have hundreds of albums, and even more CDs... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Mar 7 2013, 5:27am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.