Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Well, that was fun!

Aunt Dora Baggins
Half-elven

Mar 5 2013, 4:50pm

Views: 126
Shortcut
Well, that was fun! [In reply to] Can't Post

And entirely too diverting. Now I really have to get back to work. Thanks for a walk down memory lane :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For DORA BAGGINS in memory of a LONG correspondence, with love from Bilbo; on a large wastebasket. Dora was Drogo's sister, and the eldest surviving female relative of Bilbo and Frodo; she was ninety-nine, and had written reams of good advice for more than half a century."
"A Chance Meeting at Rivendell" and other stories

leleni at hotmail dot com

Subject User Time
Something odd going on with a poster's posts Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 3 2013, 5:45pm
    That error Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 3 2013, 6:35pm
        Yes, and still there Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 3 2013, 6:38pm
            Well, I'm stumped. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 3 2013, 6:47pm
                Can individuals Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 3 2013, 6:51pm
                    Just to put your mind at ease SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 3 2013, 6:58pm
    Their avatar picture is too big Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 3 2013, 7:00pm
        Here's a link Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 3 2013, 7:04pm
            Thanks! I've PMd them // Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 3 2013, 7:14pm
                I changed it Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 3 2013, 7:29pm
                    Those posts will never be accessible Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 3 2013, 7:41pm
                        Does this also explain .... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 3 2013, 7:45pm
                            I think so Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 3 2013, 7:47pm
                                I'd wondered this too Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 3 2013, 7:50pm
                            Yep Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 3 2013, 8:01pm
                                Thanks Altaira DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 3 2013, 9:35pm
                                    Though ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 5 2013, 2:04pm
                                Mark all read JWPlatt Mar 4 2013, 1:19am
                    That's because, even though you've changed your avatar now, dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 3 2013, 7:44pm
                        Okie dokie Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 3 2013, 8:23pm
                    I'm glad you're back! Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 3 2013, 7:58pm
        *facepalm* Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 3 2013, 7:56pm
            lol... it was the first thing I thought of Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 3 2013, 8:17pm
        How does one get a too-large avatar? Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 3 2013, 8:05pm
            keep in mind, there are two forms of measurements Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 3 2013, 8:21pm
                That makes sense Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 3 2013, 8:27pm
            It usually begins by requesting a vanity edit. SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 3 2013, 8:50pm
                Drat you, SirD! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 3 2013, 8:53pm
                    Hey, I'm not the one who made a smelling error. SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 3 2013, 9:11pm
                        One of these days you will Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 3 2013, 9:17pm
                            I'm afraid you missed it dear Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Mar 4 2013, 1:53am
                                I can't imagine the stench! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 4 2013, 2:22am
                                    LOL Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Mar 4 2013, 2:40am
                                        I shall live on in infamy Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 4 2013, 2:49am
                                * cries foul * a bit whiffy don't you think? SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 4 2013, 4:44am
                                    Nah, that was fine Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Mar 4 2013, 5:08am
    Me too. Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Mar 3 2013, 7:30pm
    I think this is the first time I've seen a whole conversation come out of the Feedback thread! Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 4 2013, 2:47am
        I was thinking the same thing! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Mar 4 2013, 2:52am
        It doesn't happen often... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 4 2013, 3:26am
            May I say, in the politest way, Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Mar 4 2013, 4:42am
            Well, that was fun! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 5 2013, 4:50pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.