Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
The ending

brucewayne
Bree

Mar 5 2013, 3:47am

Views: 218
Shortcut
The ending [In reply to] Can't Post

The ending to Fellowship was a masterpiece. How dare you speak ill of it! In all seriousness, I wouldn't change a thing.

And I just have to brag- got the extended blu ray trilogy box set today!

Subject User Time
boromirs death! jimmyfenn Send a private message to jimmyfenn Mar 4 2013, 10:35am
    The season CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 4 2013, 1:36pm
        I think this goes back to the difference between movie-Aragorn & book-Aragorn Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Mar 4 2013, 2:19pm
            Good point CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Mar 4 2013, 4:47pm
                lol Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Mar 9 2013, 2:00pm
            Good description zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Mar 5 2013, 6:42am
    The ending brucewayne Send a private message to brucewayne Mar 5 2013, 3:47am
    I see your point, but... zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Mar 5 2013, 6:24am
    good point. andwise Send a private message to andwise Mar 6 2013, 2:06pm
    The ending of Fellowship is perfect. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Mar 11 2013, 9:59pm
        its good but not as good as the book jimmyfenn Send a private message to jimmyfenn Mar 11 2013, 10:26pm
            Well, i am talking about the movie, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Mar 12 2013, 12:06am
    just watched it last night. Brennil Caladiel Send a private message to Brennil Caladiel Mar 12 2013, 2:38pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.