Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
It really is easier ;)

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Mar 3 2013, 3:23pm

Views: 37
Shortcut
It really is easier ;) [In reply to] Can't Post

No snow and warmer weather is quickly moving in my direction, too. I miss my 4-mile walks around the block where I live in the country. I scour the treelines for movements of travellers on a Quest and watch the gravel roads for pebbles and small stones to build hobbit holes with.

Journey on, arithmancer!! See you on the road!

Second draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List - updated list coming soon

sample

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TIME Google Calendar
TORn's Geeky Observations Lists (updated soon)

Subject User Time
Walk to Rivendell and Beyond: There and Back Again Challenge! Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Feb 28 2013, 9:13pm
    No more snow! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 28 2013, 9:53pm
        It really is easier ;) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 3 2013, 3:23pm
    Getting a bit better... Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Mar 1 2013, 6:08am
        Yup! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Mar 1 2013, 1:14pm
        You've cleared the Marshes! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 3 2013, 4:42pm
    Cookies and lack of exercise grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 2 2013, 2:38pm
    Three week hiatus--sorry! Iolani Send a private message to Iolani Mar 2 2013, 7:29pm
        Oh no! I'm glad everyone is feeling better... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 3 2013, 5:03pm
            Yeah, it did...but we're back on our feet! Iolani Send a private message to Iolani Mar 3 2013, 7:11pm
                Save your pennies! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 4 2013, 10:34am
                    Oh YAY! Iolani Send a private message to Iolani Mar 4 2013, 12:04pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.