Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Yes, and I read somewhere that

Ruxendil_Thoorg
Grey Havens

Feb 24 2013, 2:33pm

Views: 252
Shortcut
Yes, and I read somewhere that [In reply to] Can't Post

Paul, George and Ringo agree with you. WinkCool

A bag is like a hole that you can carry with you.

http://newboards.theonering.net/...forum_view_expanded;

Subject User Time
Middle-earth Conspiracy Theories Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 23 2013, 10:24pm
    So he can develop his own secret plans for world conquest! Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Feb 23 2013, 10:42pm
    Bombadil was responsible for the horsemeat scandal DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Feb 23 2013, 11:13pm
        Noooooooo!! / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 23 2013, 11:14pm
        Bleaaaaaaghhh!!!! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Feb 24 2013, 12:26pm
    He's really Elvis // ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Feb 24 2013, 1:21am
    He preferred to practice his singing at home, with his karaoke machine. // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Feb 24 2013, 3:58am
    It wasn't his choice CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 24 2013, 5:41am
        Like Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Feb 26 2013, 6:04pm
            Yes CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 26 2013, 9:25pm
    I blame Goldberry BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 24 2013, 11:39am
        Yes, and I read somewhere that Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Feb 24 2013, 2:33pm
            No comment/....//?!%%&*#@ Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 24 2013, 8:34pm
                ????? Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Feb 24 2013, 10:27pm
                    RT.. never. ..Bomby likes you Very Buch! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 25 2013, 2:39am
                        Thank goodness :-):-) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Feb 25 2013, 3:09am
                Sorry Bomby... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 25 2013, 8:27pm
                    Enigmas never have answers/// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 25 2013, 8:39pm
        As somebody who's married to a Tom Bombadil look-alike Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 25 2013, 7:05pm
            This reminds me of my Aunt and Uncle BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 25 2013, 7:47pm
    ( Looks furtively around - whispers) He's part of the witness protection program. zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Feb 25 2013, 5:26am
    Because whatever he is smoking was illegal everywhere else// elevorn Send a private message to elevorn Feb 25 2013, 6:51pm
    He was afraid Tami Lane would have a go at his hair. // sador Send a private message to sador Feb 26 2013, 7:29am
    He was there when it was made, so been there...done that ;) // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 2 2013, 6:36am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.